Rangers to give Celtic a Guard of Honour

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Mind cunts going aff their nut cos hibs never done it last year. 

You either want it or not.

I wouldn't want us doing it because the tarriers are our rivals and it just shouldn't happen. I certainly wouldn't expect one from them either.

I thought Hibs should have done it but they never because Stubbs wanted to fuel the myth he had created at the start of that season that they were our big rivals. That and the fact his bitterness wouldn't allow him to show any respect to us.

Different scenarios IMO. 

We should give a GOH - we are still a class above and its the right thing to do. It will be all the more satisfying when we win the league next year, knowing that they have to give us one too, or show themselves up for the rancid cunts they are ! Don't give a fuck what HIBS think is wrong or right - we are Rangers and WE know what is right

6 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

We should give a GOH - we are still a class above and its the right thing to do. It will be all the more satisfying when we win the league next year, knowing that they have to give us one too, or show themselves up for the rancid cunts they are ! Don't give a fuck what HIBS think is wrong or right - we are Rangers and WE know what is right

Not.a.chance.

30 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Sook ma plums.

I know I'll take abuse but of course you do.

We are a club with class & its accepted practice, no matter who the winners are. 

Anything less is petulance & pedantry and does not exemplify the class our club has always shown 

After the way their players behaved at Ibrox in December? Mhanky scarves getting tied to the goalposts and everything. Get to fuck. We are and always will be a dignified club but no giving your rivals a guard of honour is absolutely fine. 

Did they do it for us when we went to Parkhead after winning the league in 09/10? Even if they did I couldn't care less. Their disgusting football club full of terrorist sympathisers and child molesters don't deserve fuck-all off Rangers. They and their fans are trying hard everyday to kill us off and we have fans sitting saying we should respect them? We're going to soft on them, a bit like the players we currently employ, we need to bring the utter hatred back for Celtic. Throughout the team and support. They'rr the absolute shame of Scotland. 

3 hours ago, Monty Zoomer said:

This thread was started as a piss take but we actually have cunts saying things like 'we should do this because it the right thing to do, we're a class above' :lol:

Is it fuck the right thing to do...

Hound the filth onto the park in a crescendo of hate. They deserve fuck all respect.

4 hours ago, Monty Zoomer said:

100% agree and maybe our players could wear balaclavas over their heads in tribute to them just to make it that wee bit more classy.

13 hours ago, Ace said:

I know I'll take abuse but of course you do.

We are a club with class & its accepted practice, no matter who the winners are. 

Anything less is petulance & pedantry and does not exemplify the class our club has always shown 

Fuck off with this absolute pandering pish .You are exactly the kind of guy that walks around this Country with your head up your arse and apathetic attitude .It is why this Country is in the mess it's in .

Not even taking this thread seriously but if the scum get as much as 1wooof wooof from a dug ,when they come to the Lions den .Then the game is surely up for these Monkeys running our club 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck off with this absolute pandering pish .You are exactly the kind of guy that walks around this Country with your head up your arse and apathetic attitude .It is why this Country is in the mess it's in .

Not even taking this thread seriously but if the scum get as much as 1wooof wooof from a dug ,when they come to the Lions den .Then the game is surely up for these Monkeys running our club 

Mate, i walked into work yesterday morning and what unfolded before my eyes nearly made me puke.

Office staff member extends his arm and offers his hand and congratulates another colleague on his teams success in winning the league.

The boy is a season book holder for the Copland.

Lost it temporarily and said to him, i hope you fucking spat on that hand first.

Handwringing apologist behaviour at it's finest.

What has our support become?

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This thread was started as a piss take but we actually have cunts saying things like 'we should do this because it the right thing to do, we're a class above' :lol:

Is it fuck the right thing to do...

Hound the filth onto the park in a crescendo of hate. They deserve fuck all respect.

It's the cancer in our support. Weak with guys that probably have never had a confrontation with a beggar bastard in their lives 

It has fuck all to do with being class .

No one gives 2 fucks .They hate us and it should be reciprocated on all counts 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's the cancer in our support. Weak with guys that probably have never had a confrontation with a beggar bastard in their lives 

It has fuck all to do with being class .

No one gives 2 fucks .They hate us and it should be reciprocated on all counts 

I honestly think some of our support are blind. I wouldn't give any of these taig bastards anytime of the day ever. 

Total fuckinh scum of the highest order. 

As a club we have always shown them far to much respect and never have we had any back. Now as a support we seem to also be doing it.

i have no time for any of them. 

Like it or not they have romped the league, they are this seasons champions. The whole guard of honour thing makes me want to vomit but not doing it would be wrong, not to mention two faced.

It would be nice if it spurred our players on to ensure it never happens again but I don't think many of our squad really know what playing for Rangers means. Can you imagine how John Greig, Alex McDonald, Willie Johnston would have felt having to do this, but I believe Jock Wallace would have made them do it.

Do it, then fucking do them, stop this unbeaten run then get the cup and set us up for next year. 

8 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I honestly think some of our support are blind. I wouldn't give any of these taig bastards anytime of the day ever. 

Total fuckinh scum of the highest order. 

As a club we have always shown them far to much respect and never have we had any back. Now as a support we seem to also be doing it.

i have no time for any of them. 

There are thousands of bears that would do this mate .I guarantee you .If it was other way round .All they would want to do ,is beat us and kick the shite out of us on the pitch as well .Remember 2010 when we turned up for a party  .Losing that game way we did still leaves a bad taste