Rangers to give Celtic a Guard of Honour

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely no one has made an attempt to argue for this given that club is nearly as toxic right now with all it's political nonsense as it was during the years of assisting peodophiles?

They've always been boggin but ever since the likes of Lawwall and O'neill arrived they've ramped up all their terrorist sympathy crap. I suppose it's needed to sell tickets for them because even Walfrid knew it was a racket.

But I'd rather just throw the fuckers and their team out the stadium and forfeit the points than see us legitimise any of these false titles. If there is any truth to this then the board deserve to be hung from the club-deck. It would be far to much for me seeing us salute these snake like cheating bastards. It's probably our titles they've been collecting thanks to their attempt along with the rest of Scottish football to destroy us.

Not got the time to read the rest of the thread now but can someone say if this is just a rumour? The club need to reject this nonsense straight away. Fuck watching that shite.

guard of honours are a load of shite but it'll be interesting to see who's moaning about giving them one this year if they wanted Hibs to give us one last year.

Who actually likes this Politically Correct hipster shite, players dont like getting them as much as players dont like giving them either, pretty pathetic

50 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

A Gauntlet rather than a guard of honour would be my preference .... so that we could all kick fuck out of them .... in a respectful sporting manner .... before the game starts and referees and linesmen get involved with silly rules.

Niiiiiiiice ...... :p:

:UK:

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Let them run the gauntlet ..... for a full 15 minutes .... each! ..... :thuglife:

:tu:

Great minds and all that mate .... :lol:

:UK:

26 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If our players line up at the tunnel then the stadium needs to make it very clear on how we feel about this. No respect should ever be given to a club like Celtic who pandered too and covered up sex crimes against innocent children.

:bow:

4 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

If Ehiogu wasn't given a minute's silence on Sunday, then they most certainly aren't due a guard of honour on Saturday.

What happened with this. Was watching on tv and wasn't clear. The players were round the centre circle yeah? 

6 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

What happened with this. Was watching on tv and wasn't clear. The players were round the centre circle yeah? 

Looked to me as though it was left up to collum to decide how long to give it depending on their crowds behaviour, he cut it short before it really started! They run how we respect former players now, you couldn't make it up! Although it happened for all to see no explanation has been given anywhere!

image.gif.2f34f534d2233d7754414ade46942a5e.gif