Post match Caixinha and McKay

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Aw fuck a hope this is not pedro showing us through this response that he doesnt get it. He said he was proud of the boys ffs.....

Said he was proud of the attitude. I took it as "they tried but really they're all shit." Maybe that's just me though ?

Lee Wallace did fantastic.
Lee Wallace did what he could.
The second half everything change - we create the surprise.
The attitude of the boys are amazing.
I'm so proud.
Was about calming down the players. 
This is going to be a fantastic challenge for us.
Emotional and mental approach from them.

That/s 2.30 minutes in. Couldn't listen to any more.

Warburton with a Portugese accent. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm so proud.

No saying youre  wrong. However if you have three injured or unwell players at half time then your a wee bit up against it

so in summary, you're wrong

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm so proud.

He's stuck with this pile of shit for the rest of the season. As much as we all know it, it wouldn't do the team much good to come out and say it. He's got to make the best of it with the garbage MW signed until the next window. 

Pedro inherited this mess, he didn't create it.  This is still Warburton's squad and less than a handful are good enough to wear the jersey.  Aberdeen had all but secured second place before a ball was kicked today.  Let's remember to keep calm and not judge this man until next season.

I fear a couple of bad result against Aberdeen and Celtic will cause fans to lose faith already.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

No saying youre  wrong. However if you have three injured or unwell players at half time then your a wee bit up against it

so in summary, you're wrong

Didn't take long for the excuse making to be made. 

There was talk before the game Wallace might not make it. He's decided to go with him. 

Who were the other 2? Hill one of them? but we should be able to replace 3 injured players and have 11 players that can beat Motherwell at Ibrox. 

There shouldn't even be a debate about that. Amazing how the standards drop and the excuses get churned out. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Didn't take long for the excuse making to be made. 

There was talk before the game Wallace might not make it. He's decided to go with him. 

Who were the other 2? Hill one of them? but we should be able to replace 3 injured players and have 11 players that can beat Motherwell at Ibrox. 

There shouldn't even be a debate about that. Amazing how the standards drop and the excuses get churned out. 

He said it in the interview. Wallace was injured while on Scotland duty. Thought he would Manage the game but couldn't. Hodson showed up on game day feeling unwell. Clint Hill picked up something during the game. 

So. Question marks need to be raised on why Hodson and Wallace started. However leaving that aside what's the armchair management view of what you do at half time with three of your 4 defenders unable to continue. What would you have done if you were manager?

Just now, Bakbear said:

He said it in the interview. Wallace was injured while on Scotland duty. Thought he would Manage the game but couldn't. Hodson showed up on game day feeling unwell. Clint Hill picked up something during the game. 

So. Question marks need to be raised on why Hodson and Wallace started. However leaving that aside what's the armchair management view of what you do at half time with three of your 4 defenders unable to continue. What would you have done if you were manager?

On one hand you say yeah questions marks need to be raised as to why they started then call me an armchair manager for saying the same thing? :lol: 

It's not about what I do at half-time, it's about what I would have done for the game starting. Prevention better than cure 100% of the time. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

i was actually just disagreeing with you that he is Warburton with a Portugese accent. 

It was only a flippant remark based on the pish he was spouting in the interview. I didn't mean it literally. 

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It was only a flippant remark based on the pish he was spouting in the interview. I didn't mean it literally. 

I don't think anyone thought you meant it literally. I mean, Warburton isn't even in charge of the team any longer ffs, never mind the question of why he would be putting on a Portugese accent in an interview.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

I don't think anyone thought you meant it literally. I mean, Warburton isn't even in charge of the team any longer ffs, never mind the question of why he would be putting on a Portugese accent in an interview.

Good point, feel really silly now.