Mind that time we won our 48th title.

12 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

It's true though . The amount of titles those bastards have won since then is sickening . We need to get our act together soon 

Their only title challengers being disgracefully sent down to the lower divisions for 4 years certainly helped their cause. 

It's up to King and co now to stop these bastards.

My problem with these threads is wondering when they are going to stop. Next season it will be remember when we won our 49th title..our 50th title...and so on. If we don't get out act together and soon they will leave us well behind in the not to distant future. We are light years behind both on and off the pitch and frankly i can't see it changing any time soon. 

4 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

My problem with these threads is wondering when they are going to stop. Next season it will be remember when we won our 49th title..our 50th title...and so on. If we don't get out act together and soon they will leave us well behind in the not to distant future. We are light years behind both on and off the pitch and frankly i can't see it changing any time soon. 

Mate I support The Rangers, I don't captain them. 

Im the harshest cunt when it comes to Rangers. Probably to harsh at times.

but, when I see these fenian cunts lauding a pointless league win for the 6th time.  Well we did it when I was 18.

fucking round yees 

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Theyve won 12 of the last 17. Im not looking back the way or laughing, i'm wondering where our next one is coming from. I've got a gut feeling Pedro is a patsy ..............

That's worrying and shameful 

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Yeah this one did it for me. The fact we have won 6 out of the last 18 is pish

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Theyve won 12 of the last 17. Im not looking back the way or laughing, i'm wondering where our next one is coming from. I've got a gut feeling Pedro is a patsy ..............

Did you have that feeling after the Hamilton game?