*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Zero, absolutely zero blame lying with Pedro for this. This team is border line the worst team I've ever seen. Need a clear out like what happened before advocaat took over. Please Pedro just get rid, you'll be better off with it.

Can't agree. As everyone else is saying Murty got more out of the same players. I believe Murty would have got the wins in the last two games. 

We had two youth players in the team, we had a one man midfield of Hyndman and we had the usual dross upfront yet folk are surprised we didn't win.  Only positives I could take and it's a stretch, Wilson played well, Beerman had a decent debut and we kept a clean sheet.   Struggling to find anything else on the plus side.  

FFS Holt looks a 65K player, Halliday would be worth half od that, is it time for Pedro to give some other youngsters a chance until he can bring in players in the summer.  Problem is how do we get the dross off the books? 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

That was absolutely dreadful. Clear out, investment and some quality in is badly needed. Not liking what little I've seen of Caixinha yet either. 

Beerman was the only good thing about the night. 

If Hyndman wasn't injured then that change is very worrying 

Can't blame the manager here

Every striker fit has played tonight and didn't even look like scoring

Keep hearing bring dodoo on he's not the answer never will be completely useless

Can't even remember ever having a shot apart from partick goals. That was defo a one off

Get this season over asap

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Can't agree. As everyone else is saying Murty got more out of the same players. I believe Murty would have got the wins in the last two games. 

Murty had a decent performance against the tims ..... what about dundee and inverness... absolute shite

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Pedro needs a summer. Simple as that. 

After that we'll find out if he's any good. We won't just now.

Agree but he's going to have to find a way short term to play a bit tighter against the likes of Aberdeen and Celtic.  Tonight was so open like a Sunday league match and a better team would have scored a few!  

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

He might have got wins but there is no long term planning with Murty. Pedro wants players to play his style, high pressing high intensity and these players can't do it. They also can't handle the extra training the lazy fucks, too used to Nando's and instagram. No doubt the charlatan could've got 2 wins aswell but you don't want him in charge still do you? I've got faith in Pedro and once he gets players that want to play for Rangers and no the wage then we'll see the difference.

This is a team in transition. It's also a team needing some quality. Pedro needs some leadership in the centre of midfield. This window is vital.

this game could easily have been a win but that's not to excuse the poverty of our play. He'll need to shake it up for Sunday.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Players haven't been good enough for the last 18 months,how does any manager turn that round in a couple of weeks?

Exactly. They're gash. I mean, Pedro may or may not be pish, but from experience of having watched them for 2 years it's far, far more likely the players just can't match what he wants to do and are just dropping back to their level after a spurt under Murty, or something like that.

The only way we can judge for sure is once he's developed his own team. If things don't improve then, it's clearly his issue and not the players. Some criticism is okay, but just now it's not fair to make any deep conclusions. We MUST get behind him and give him a chance.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We had two youth players in the team, we had a one man midfield of Hyndman and we had the usual dross upfront yet folk are surprised we didn't win.  Only positives I could take and it's a stretch, Wilson played well, Beerman had a decent debut and we kept a clean sheet.   Struggling to find anything else on the plus side.  

FFS Holt looks a 65K player, Halliday would be worth half od that, is it time for Pedro to give some other youngsters a chance until he can bring in players in the summer.  Problem is how do we get the dross off the books? 

the youth players were both defenders. Nobody is expecting them to win us the match - and we kept a clean sheet. So they done their job, though Bates looks nervy and suspect.

Going forward though its dreadful. The movement and passing are poor - when was the last time we were through 1 on 1 with a keeper? dont get me started on Garner yet his header was the closest we got.

Jury is well out on Pedro, but he will have to pull some rabbits out the hat during the summer or else next season will be a repeat of this season

Just now, esquire8 said:

He might have got wins but there is no long term planning with Murty. Pedro wants players to play his style, high pressing high intensity and these players can't do it. They also can't handle the extra training the lazy fucks, too used to Nando's and instagram. No doubt the charlatan could've got 2 wins aswell but you don't want him in charge still do you? I've got faith in Pedro and once he gets players that want to play for Rangers and no the wage then we'll see the difference.

Where's your faith coming from?