*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Players haven't been good enough for the last 18 months,how does any manager turn that round in a couple of weeks?

Whilst I agree that Caixinha is having to work with a pile of shite, I have to say that I am convinced that Murty would have done better after the morale boosting result at the Piggery.  Unfortunately the new manager bounce has turned into a burst baw flop.

Just now, BroomloanBear said:

Murty had a decent performance against the tims ..... what about dundee and inverness... absolute shite

Either way it a recurring theme..  shite... manager cant be judged so soon when the back line has 2 players with 0 experiance. None of his players 

We looked better at the back.

Absolutely woeful in midfield.

Garner is potentially the worst striker to ever play for us. 

When we get in the opposing haalf the players play like they have never met each other.

New manager syndrome is a myth. I do agree though that I'd expect a reaction from the players in some form. Seems to be no method to what he is doing so far?

More absolute dross is not good enough.

I have some serious reservations already. Will back Pedro though, he's got some job to do.

6 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

You will get the too soon brigade on yer back shortly ye know the cunts that don't actually go to games.

im with you so far dissatisfied 

My pal works with o'tarrierans pal and he told me at the weekend there the players already hate him because he's had them in every day and cancelled holidays and stuff like that.  Part of me thinks good, get the scumbags in and sort them out they've stole a wage of us this season.  But, if you have players hating you already that cannae be a good thing at all. 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Don't see how anyone can know he could get anything more out of those players.

He's got more out of the Aberdeen squad which barring the attackers are roughly the same in ability.

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

What makes you think he'd get anymore out of these useless bags of shite

What he's doing with a relatively similar Aberdeen squad.

Our new manager probably trying out a few things, and becoming well aware of how average many of our players currently are. Maybe also resting up some injured/tired players. I hope he is making his shopping list. It's all down to what King and the board decide to back him with now. New strikers and a proper defence. Cheerio Waghorn and thanks Kenny for all your work. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Exactly. They're gash. I mean, Pedro may or may not be pish, but from experience of having watched them for 2 years it's far, far more likely the players just can't match what he wants to do and are just dropping back to their level after a spurt under Murty, or something like that.

The only way we can judge for sure is once he's developed his own team. If things don't improve then, it's clearly his issue and not the players. Some criticism is okay, but just now it's not fair to make any deep conclusions. We MUST get behind him and give him a chance.

But who is out of contract and how much will king give him to spend?!

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RDFM said:

He's got more out of the Aberdeen squad which barring the attackers are roughly the same in ability.

Relatively similar? You're having a laugh.

Just now, RDFM said:

The Aberdeen squad is better than ours. Alot better. I'd take theirs over ours in a second.

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

If Hyndman wasn't injured then that change is very worrying 

Agreed. I don't even think Hyndman was particularly good but he's definitely not the first player I would have hooked and certainly not that early. It is early but I wasn't impressed when we got this gaffer in and nothing's happened yet to make me think twice. Worrying.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

But who is out of contract and how much will king give him to spend?!

The sad thing is that it's two of our better players that are out of contract. :lol:

Lumbered with the rest. If you didn't laugh, you'd cry.

Wish the club would stop bullshitting fans. It's clear Pedro knows we're shite and is trying players out to see the scale of the rebuild job.

Think there are a huge number of players who are playing their way out the club.

Be easier to say who you would keep and build into a new team. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, dan_ger said:

People say that every season. Then Miller proves otherwise. 

I know, but did you see him tonight? Even in the last 2 months he's looked every bit a 37 year old

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My pal works with o'tarrierans pal and he told me at the weekend there the players already hate him because he's had them in every day and cancelled holidays and stuff like that.  Part of me thinks good, get the scumbags in and sort them out they've stole a wage of us this season.  But, if you have players hating you already that cannae be a good thing at all. 

Two have had to cancel stags and Wallace has been told he may need to cancel his wedding..