*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, esquire8 said:

Faith that as a Rangers supporter and he is the Rangers manager and been our manager for 3 weeks. What the fuck are you expecting him to do with this dross?

Get them pumped up and to be at least bursting a gut to make sure they're here next season. The lack of intensity and interest he sent them out with was/is worrying. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

My pal works with o'tarrierans pal and he told me at the weekend there the players already hate him because he's had them in every day and cancelled holidays and stuff like that.  Part of me thinks good, get the scumbags in and sort them out they've stole a wage of us this season.  But, if you have players hating you already that cannae be a good thing at all. 

I think this is absolutely apparent. Miller saying his time is up. Guys getting injuries and saying they cannae play. Some of Pedro's body language as well. Even Hodson was a bit tentative. I think there has been an instant problem. 

18 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Horrible game. Not looking forward to the game against the sheep. I thought we would see players step up and play for a place in the team with a new manager, but they look like they can't be arsed. 

Hopefully Pedro gets a chance to clear out the deadwood.

I honestly reckon the majority think they're off at the end of the season. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Get them pumped up and to be at least bursting a gut to make sure they're here next season. The lack of intensity and interest he sent them out with was/is worrying. 

because most of the cunts have 2-3 years on their contracts and know we cant afford to buy them out.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Did anyone see any method in our play, any tatics ?

Im still baffled as to why we can't get a ball on target from corners, we get enough practice during the game.

the management must see that mckay cannot take corners or free kicks we had 13 corners and loads of free kicks but we never changed from mckay taking them                 j

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My pal works with o'tarrierans pal and he told me at the weekend there the players already hate him because he's had them in every day and cancelled holidays and stuff like that.  Part of me thinks good, get the scumbags in and sort them out they've stole a wage of us this season.  But, if you have players hating you already that cannae be a good thing at all. 

Therein lies the problem then. The manager asks the players to give more, work harder and they don't like it.  

Just now, psb07158 said:

The fact that 2 Rangers players think it's acceptable to go on a stag do during a season sums up the squad and their attitude. 

I'd punt the majority of these pricks.

During pre season.

They're loooking at only 8 days holiday in summer hence the angst.

Just now, King Jela said:

Pedro was doing his dinger on the sidelines from start to finish. You doubting he struggles to get players up for a fight? Players have given up that is clear to see. He's pissed them off with the hard training sessions and no days off. They've thrown in the towel already not Pedro. Get them them all to fuck.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Two have had to cancel stags and Wallace has been told he may need to cancel his wedding..

What a shame, btw the two who were going to the stags at this point in the season need punted, stupid cunts

after witnessing the last 3 games, it's fucking mind boggling why Pedro is looking to bring in someone who knows about the scottish game when he's already got the team playing spfl shite fitba.

to see such tactics from a european manager is unbelievable. 

Just now, don logan said:

Therein lies the problem then. The manager asks the players to give more, work harder and they don't like it.  

If true, shows the mentality of the modern player. They want money for fuckall. Christ I'd play everyday for the shite wages I earn now. 

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Exactly. They're gash. I mean, Pedro may or may not be pish, but from experience of having watched them for 2 years it's far, far more likely the players just can't match what he wants to do and are just dropping back to their level after a spurt under Murty, or something like that.

The only way we can judge for sure is once he's developed his own team. If things don't improve then, it's clearly his issue and not the players. Some criticism is okay, but just now it's not fair to make any deep conclusions. We MUST get behind him and give him a chance.

Quite how anyone thinks he is supposed to have come in and made any part of a squad significantly better, one that has been the definition of dysfunction for too long, is scary. Assuming people realise he can't get rid of them right now, is it that he should have made them better players within a month? That they're not irredeemably shit and too old/thick to learn enough to be of any use to us going forward?

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Two have had to cancel stags and Wallace has been told he may need to cancel his wedding..

I'd never go on a stag again for the chance to play just one game for Rangers!! Wish I had a good reason to have cancelled my wedding aswell lol!!

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Good. Supporters have sacrificed more just to follow the team.

I agree regarding the Stags, but Waldo's wedding?  We should be encouraging those values, especially considering the sheer amount of degeneracy in today's society. 

Or maybe I'm just an old fashioned cunt.  :lol: