*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My pal works with o'tarrierans pal and he told me at the weekend there the players already hate him because he's had them in every day and cancelled holidays and stuff like that.  Part of me thinks good, get the scumbags in and sort them out they've stole a wage of us this season.  But, if you have players hating you already that cannae be a good thing at all. 

They should just think themselves lucky they aren't playing under Walter. He cancelled Christmas. 

In all seriousness though, this pleases me. If they don't like it they can leave, I'd even hold the door for them. Because being a Ranger isn't something to be taken for granted. It's a privilege that must be earned, and as far as I'm concerned NONE of these players deserve it. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Faith that as a Rangers supporter and he is the Rangers manager and been our manager for 3 weeks. What the fuck are you expecting him to do with this dross?

So not from his record as a manager then. Not because you see that he is trying to work a system in his first three games. Not faith based on the way the players have stepped up since he came in. Your faith is not based on anything at all really. Just he is the Rangers manager?

i have absolutely zero faith in Pedro Caxinha. I have hope. But the early signs are not good. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

No I'm starting to think they'll give him little money to guage how he will perform in the window 

He's their man so they need to back him as much as possible, should really be as simple as that because this squad needs gutted whoever the manager is 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I found it quite easy to understand.

It was so cliched and obvious it was meaningless.  We need to win is obvious but instead of saying we won't be happy about winning 5-0 because we could have won 6 or 7 he should concentrate on just winning.  We didn't seem to have a game plan tonight, looked like one of his 'go out and play like kids' team talks which is fine in the playground, but not at professional level football.

Shite performance from Rangers (when will it get better we ask ourselves)

Motherwell let me down for a 7 timer (as did Bayern last night)

Knocked out of a poker tournament with AK on an AA7 flop (he rivered a flush)

Not fucking happy at all tonight,  :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

They should just think themselves lucky they aren't playing under Walter. He cancelled Christmas. 

In all seriousness though, this pleases me. If they don't like it they can leave, I'd even hold the door for them. Because being a Ranger isn't something to be taken for granted. It's a privilege that must be earned, and as far as I'm concerned NONE of these players deserve it. 

Could you let it slip with a great deal of force for every single one of them please?

Just now, Hilly86 said:

Quite how anyone thinks he is supposed to have come in and made any part of a squad, one that has been the definition of dysfunction for too long, is scary. Assuming people realise he can't get rid of them right now, is it that he should have made them better players within a month? That they're not irredeemably shit and too old/thick to be learn enough to be of any use to us going forward?

Yup, irredeemably shit seems a fair analysis.

Problem is, as BA was suggesting earlier, is where do you go with that? If there are no improvements to be made,  we pretty much have to replace an entire squad. Again. Suggests money (if there is any) being spread very, very thin.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You hope that when a new manager comes in he can light the fire in some players.

That simply hasn't happened.

His substitution of Hyndman (unless injured) was fucking ridiculous.

The board selected this guy, he's got to be backed with a lot of money.

if not, the tarriers will sail off in the distance.

I have no confidence whatsoever mate.

Warburton's "environment where players want to work" has backfired big fucking time.

A bunch of champagne charlie wannabes thinking they are better than they are. Hopefully get shot of them in the summer and get a little bit of extra funds in to bring in actual ATHLETES who aspire to be the best they can be in their chosen field rather than players that want the fucking lifestyle

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

I agree regarding the Stags, but Waldo's wedding?  We should be encouraging those values, especially considering the sheer amount of degeneracy in today's society. 

Or maybe I'm just an old fashioned cunt.  :lol:

I'm an old fashioned cunt and I would do everything to stop another good man losing his life to marriage.

:lol:

Maybe that's just my experience though.

Btw there's nothing to stop anyone arranging a local stag night and drinking moderately. Excessive boozing during the season instead of training is a no no.

1 minute ago, CoplandStandBear said:

It was so cliched and obvious it was meaningless.  We need to win is obvious but instead of saying we won't be happy about winning 5-0 because we could have won 6 or 7 he should concentrate on just winning.  We didn't seem to have a game plan tonight, looked like one of his 'go out and play like kids' team talks which is fine in the playground, but not at professional level football.

They always are. People put way too much importance on them. As McCann said, it's obvious he gets it. Certainly more than Warburton did.

1 minute ago, DESGER said:

Got a feeling most of them won't need to worry about when we start next season!!

What I worry about is the season ticket renewal prospects. The season money is keeping us going, the state of the team at the moment is not exactly a great selling point when it comes to persuading people to renew. 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

During pre season.

They're loooking at only 8 days holiday in summer hence the angst.

Ah ok so they'd planned it thinking they'd get more summer holidays? 

Still, as a professional footballer getting paid thousands of £s a week, I'm sure they can deal with it. 

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Don't see how anyone can know he could get anything more out of those players.

What is certain is that he knows the SPL.

I can't say that Warburton got to grips with it & the last 2 games have been among the most shambolic efforts I've ever seen from a Gers team.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I agree regarding the Stags, but Waldo's wedding?  We should be encouraging those values, especially considering the sheer amount of degeneracy in today's society. 

Or maybe I'm just an old fashioned cunt.  :lol:

Presumably  the wedding is during the season, in which case i agree 100% with the manager.

8 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

after witnessing the last 3 games, it's fucking mind boggling why Pedro is looking to bring in someone who knows about the scottish game when he's already got the team playing spfl shite fitba.

to see such tactics from a european manager is unbelievable. 

Yeah because Jose Mourinho's teams are great to watch.