*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The fact that nobody really deserves it, really it's between him and Wilson and not a fan of Wilson getting it. Not a fan of keepers getting it tbf.

So nobody deserves it, in that case we'll give it one of the least motivating and influential players from our squad? That makes literally no sense. 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Surely to fuck Halliday wont be captain?

He's third captain behind Wallace and Miller apparently

Just listened to the PC interview on RTV and he said Wilson didn't train today?? Said Toral, probably won't play on this surface and that Hill and Wallace won't play and Hodson is 2 days away.... but for sure we will have a strong squad

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Cottonbudjoe said:

Toral's shirt is hanging up in the dressing room. Isn't he meant to be injured?

Don't think he's injured Pedro just said they might not risk him on the plastic surface because of past injuries

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hill has been here less than a season.

Miller, can go fuck himself.

He's been here and deserves it. He isn't ideal by any stretch of the imagination but out of our squad just now.

I would seriously like to know what fuckin planet you inhabit. I know it's all about opinions but all of yours stink and only continually prove how little you know about football. A staunch-sounding username & lots of sectarian comments don't compensate for the pish you come out with. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I would seriously like to know what fuckin planet you inhabit. I know it's all about opinions but all of yours stink and only continually prove how little you know about football. A staunch-sounding username & lots of sectarian comments don't compensate for the pish you come out with. Sorry.

Do explain :lol:

45 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Just listened to the PC interview on RTV and he said Wilson didn't train today?? Said Toral, probably won't play on this surface and that Hill and Wallace won't play and Hodson is 2 days away.... but for sure we will have a strong squad

Any idea how many hundreds of games to go, till Rossiters 7-10 days is up?