Broxi’s Den Launched At Ibrox

Dietspam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If c1872 paid for it then i hope its lauded from the highest rooftops, if it's paid for by the club then that too should be supported & cheered from all.

Anyone who even hints at making this a bad thing, paid for by club or fans, is shot stirring.

This is an exemplary use of funds, club or otherwise, it helps a heavily overlooked section of our support and the family that support them.

I applaud whomever suggested it & whoever championed it to it's fruition.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

If c1872 paid for it then i hope its lauded from the highest rooftops, if it's paid for by the club then that too should be supported & cheered from all.

Anyone who even hints at making this a bad thing, paid for by club or fans, is shot stirring.

This is an exemplary use of funds, club or otherwise, it helps a heavily overlooked section of our support and the family that support them.

I applaud whomever suggested it & whoever championed it to it's fruition.

Good use of funds I agree 100%.

Genuinely so proud of this. Outstanding guesture from the club and looks really well thought out. :tu:

But yet again not one mention anywhere in the press, only found out when I read the OPs comment. If this was the mhanky mhob it would be front page no doubt. 

A real great initiative from the club, from the pictures it really does look great and they have had a professional input.

Working with children who are ASD, I'm aware that the sensory overload involved in just getting to Broxis den may actually be overwhelming for them...I hope the club are aware of this and allow early entry or other options that maybe useful for some children. 

Do the club employ someone in a 'Professional' capacity? 

I had a 7 year old with autism and at a special needs school, so I am delighted when our club is struggling financially that they actually have done this. So well done Rangers.??

I have had 2 books for years, the wife gave up after the wee man was born and I hoped to take him about school starting age, but  because of his laugauge skills or lack off as he did not start speaking till 5 so you can imagine how hard it was  

He has still not sat on his seat but next season he will go to about 10 games at Ibrox as he already knows and he has pencilled it in , very intelligent, maths , English etc even on the PS4 pro which I just got and he has claimed but routine is the key   

I was fortunate enough to be given 3 tickets for the caley game Christmas Eve , up the Govan in the boxes , Was the proudest guy at Ibrox that day , smartly dressed for first time ever at Ibrox  as the usual denims , trainers , Rangers top as dress code , but the wee man loved it.

So as I said for the club to do this is a fantastic gesture and they should let fans donate to upgrade and expand and maybe have kids over on  school holidays etc as This would be a great day out not only for the kids but the family's also , and it could help,with income as who would not have lunch or dinner at the stadium if offered ?

Very proud to be a bear and will be a big waiting list, but a day in those kids life's they will never forget and that makes it even more worth while 

55 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Club 1872 didn't pay for it & to suggest they did is a complete lie. 

Really so the money they paid to the club, for the sponsorship package didn't include money towards the sensory room? 

If they didn't pay as you suggest then you better come up with cast iron proof they didn't.

Who did then? 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Really so the money they paid to the club, for the sponsorship package didn't include money towards the sensory room? 

If they didn't pay as you suggest then you better come up with cast iron proof they didn't.

Who did then? 

There was a massive fundraising campaign that raised double what it was hoped. 

21 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There was a legends charity match few months ago, a night in the Kirky Rangers, few events over in NI. It was an idea of the Family who own Boccadillo in Hillington and they had buckets in the shop as well. 

I stand corrected mate. ?

Oh well my attempt to give 1872 some good press out the windie. They just paid the club after all.