U20s v Partick Thistle.

jcb

5 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Are you there? How are they playing?

Sadly not there.

No McCrorie, Bates or Beerman playing tonight though perhaps with an eye on Wednesdays game.

FT 3-2.

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, jcb said:

Sadly not there.

No McCrorie, Bates or Beerman playing tonight though perhaps with an eye on Wednesdays game.

FT 3-2.

Can Mccrorie play for us I thought he was out on loan still?

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Guys thanks for the reports.

Where was Bates and is either he or Serge Atayaki ready for the step up? in fact are any of the squad, in your opinions ready?

Beerman and Houston look most likely and will probably involved in some capacity on Wednesday. Atayaki is nowhere near it yet. He's only just started getting regular game time for the 20s and Bates' signing still doesn't make any sense to me. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Beerman and Houston look most likely and will probably involved in some capacity on Wednesday. Atayaki is nowhere near it yet. He's only just started getting regular game time for the 20s and Bates' signing still doesn't make any sense to me. 

Bates gets mentioned far too often on here.

From what I can see and have heard he isn't a good player at all and struggles to get a game for the U20's despite being overage. 

13 minutes ago, PRW. said:

From what I can see and have heard he isn't a good player at all and struggles to get a game for the U20's despite being overage. 

He has the odd game where he's fine but the whole thing seems to have been because Warburton didn't fancy Ross McCrorie as a central defender so pushed him to right back and brought Bates in. 

29 minutes ago, PRW. said:

A player that gets better by not playing. McCrorie and Aidan Wilson have impressed me more of the games I have seen albeit not many. Liked the look of Beerman at left back. 

12 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

A player that gets better by not playing. McCrorie and Aidan Wilson have impressed me more of the games I have seen albeit not many. Liked the look of Beerman at left back. 

I see Bates has a profile for the first team on the club website but from most in the know he's just not up to it.

11 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I see Bates has a profile for the first team on the club website but from most in the know he's just not up to it.

Wish him the best but feel McCrorie would be starting if he wasn't on loan. Bates is a first team squad member am sure.