Team for Killie announced

j1mgg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like 4-3-3. Seems as if he's just trying to figure out what formation is best, who he can trust along with giving the youngsters a chance ahead of the double header against the scum. Fair enough imo. Would really like to see Dodoo given a chance though. 

Don't see anything out of the ordinary announcing the team a day early. Killie will have prepared whatever they have prepared before this afternoon anyway (10 men behind the ball).

I'm not too concerned about Bates and Beerman in the side. If anything I'm relieved Keirnan isn't. Two young defenders making their debut together in any other season would have worried me, but our defence is pish this year anyway so I welcome seeing some new blood.

53 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Lee Mcculloch the tactical mastermind :belm:

Aye there's no chance Killie have played against the two young lads and know enough about their strengths and weaknesses.

It doesn't get them the benefit of either adjusting training capitalise on it or sitting tweaking their tactics to do the same eh?

There's no benefit to us, plenty potential benefits to them.

Anything that can make a debut harder unnecessarily is foolish.

Needless announcement.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye there's no chance Killie have played against the two young lads and know enough about their strengths and weaknesses.

It doesn't get them the benefit of either adjusting training capitalise on it or sitting tweaking their tactics to do the same eh?

There's no benefit to us, plenty potential benefits to them.

Anything that can make a debut harder unnecessarily is foolish.

Needless announcement.

Tweaking training to exploit 2 young lads? really or changing formation to attack our left back are the 9 other outfield players just gonna stand and let the young lad sort it out... Announcing the team doesn't give Kilmarnock any advantage whatsoever  

I will give the manager sufficient time to prove himself or make a cunt of it but while I'm not too concerned about this announcement the day before the game that's Saturday and today I've thought what the fucks that all about, I hope he doesn't try anything mental at the semi and we end up getting pumped because that's one game where a baffling decision could see the support turn on him, harsh maybe but that's the reality. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I will give the manager sufficient time to prove himself or make a cunt of it but while I'm not too concerned about this announcement the day before the game that's Saturday and today I've thought what the fucks that all about, I hope he doesn't try anything mental at the semi and we end up getting pumped because that's one game where a baffling decision could see the support turn on him, harsh maybe but that's the reality. 

Support aint gonna turn on pedro ffs regardless of the semi result.....

I like the idea he's told the team now.  Hopefully not on a weekly basis but for now, he's bleeding in youngsters and it's refreshing to see. 

You have to see what you have at your disposal before making changes in the summer. Only way you can do that it to play them and see how they handle it. 

Well done pedro 

People making a big do over nothing. How is Kilmarnock going to take advantage of knowing our team? 

He's forced to make changes and he'll see if the youngsters are up to it. It'll give a boost to the U20's to see the door is opening.

He's also seeing who to keep and let go at the end of the season.

28 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't like that he's announced the team so early.

Never heard of any manager doing it before it's surely giving your opponents an advantage.

I'm sure Mourinho did it before a Champions League game against Barcelona about a decade ago.