j1mgg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

Its not two days though, its a day before, after training for the game has finished. We also have a manager and an analyst team capable of finding their weaknesses, no jig. Every cunt in the world knew the rest of the team, and how it wid line up.

You're right, it was only 31 hours before kick off, as opposed to the standard one hour.

Every cunt knew Garner would make his first start under PC? That Miller would be dropped from a starting 11? That Halliday would make his 1st start and would play midfield?

Must be every cunt bar me that knew.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

See if the bheggars played two young debutants against us from their academy, would you be happier and try to exploit it?

Maybe tell Garner to ruffle up the untried centre half rather than the other centre half?

Tell McKay to run at the untried full back and expose him to attacking flair he's not used to in the 20s? 

Tell Waghorn to use his physique to try to bully him and see how he reacts to being muscled?

If we weren't doing this I'd be disappointed. I see no reason why Killie won't be using the 36 odd hours notice to try to do their research on the two boys and come up with their tactics.

It can only be to Killie benefit, not ours, and that's why it's naive.

You seem like an awfy worrier.

What are his options? Dodoo at left back? Miller central defense? I'm sure he's watched the U20's and has faith in Murty. As he says, if they are good enough to play for Rangers they should get a game.

6 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

What are his options? Dodoo at left back? Miller central defense? I'm sure he's watched the U20's and has faith in Murty. As he says, if they are good enough to play for Rangers they should get a game.

It's not about the selection per se though I'm wondering why Beerman wasn't tried on Sat if both Wallace and Hodson were carrying injuries.

And why Bates wouldn't have been on the bench and came on rather than senderos who it appears gets a bench place but not to come in even when 3 defenders come off.

I just don't get why imo we've made a difficult job harder for the young lads by giving Killie more time to prepare a set up to beat us. And imo that will include exploiting the 2 debutants.

Edit: 

And it's not worry. It's being fucked off fighting for 2nd and being concerned we've made going to Killie harder than it needed to be.

Win, lose or draw tomorrow it's not going to be because we announced a team too early. 

The young boys would be getting exploited regardless. Whether that be Killie finding out an hour before or today. 

A lot of managers don't announce teams hours before because of the different players at their disposal. All our players are one dimensional anyway so nothing will come as a huge shock to them in that lineup.

Generally don't think it changes a single thing to be honest.  

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's not about the selection per se though I'm wondering why Beerman wasn't tried on Sat if both Wallace and Hodson were carrying injuries.

And why Bates wouldn't have been on the bench and came on rather than senderos who it appears gets a bench place but not to come in even when 3 defenders come off.

I just don't get why imo we've made a difficult job harder for the young lads by giving Killie more time to prepare a set up to beat us. And imo that will include exploiting the 2 debutants.

Edit: 

And it's not worry. It's being fucked off fighting for 2nd and being concerned we've made going to Killie harder than it needed to be.

Faith, man, faith! Until it all goes tits up. The rest of this season is more about preparing for the next.

Other young guys have come in and done a good job in the past. I'm sure Bates and Beerman will be right up for it. Beerman canny be any worse than Waldo, surely.

4 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Faith, man, faith! Until it all goes tits up. The rest of this season is more about preparing for the next.

Other young guys have come in and done a good job in the past. I'm sure Bates and Beerman will be right up for it. Beerman canny be any worse than Waldo, surely.

Remember the times Hearts bottle would crash by Xmas. We'd have won the league by then too.

And the bheasts will definitely have a slump this season. Oh and let's look at the next 10 fixtures WWWWWWWWWW.

When ever an objective view is given its seen as a negative by those who think it's anti Rangers to criticise objectively.

Anyway, off to pub.

I'll be there tomorrow too cheating them on, especially the young lads.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Remember the times Hearts bottle would crash by Xmas. We'd have won the league by then too.

And the bheasts will definitely have a slump this season. Oh and let's look at the next 10 fixtures WWWWWWWWWW.

When ever an objective view is given its seen as a negative by those who think it's anti Rangers to criticise objectively.

Anyway, off to pub.

I'll be there tomorrow too cheating them on, especially the young lads.

Be in good voice as you "cheat" them.

9 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Totally agree.Lets be honest it doesn't matter if he announces a team a day,hour or 10 mins before  kick off,any professional player worth their salt will try and exploit the potential weakness.

What it does do is instill a bit of confidence in our young players knowing the manager has faith in your ability and backs it up by letting everyone know you will be playing so early.

Personally I think PC should be trying new players and ideas because if not what's the point.We are left with the same old same old players going through the motions.

We were screaming under MW for more players to get a chance and ruffle a few feathers.Well now a couple have and I for one wish them all the best.Go on lads do this famous club proud!

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I'm sure Mourinho did it before a Champions League game against Barcelona about a decade ago. 

Might have been another time but he rattled off the entire Barca team and bench before a game

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He's being lined up as a sporting director at Grasshoppers.

Imagine that big doted goon as a sporting director :lol: His mouth would be all ink stained after he chewed his new biro  

The fuck??? Haha!!!!!!

Treatment table director would be more apt!

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I know the feedback on Bates isn't the best but what about the lad beerman, has anyone seen the lad play and if so how do u rate the lad?

Not seen the lad playing personally but I've heard from others that have seen the lad playing that the lad is very decent.

Lad.

I can think of 2 reasons:

- get a few more fans along to a midweek fixture. People tend to be excited about young players making their debut.

- it gives LM a decision to make.  Push an extra attacker into his line up, to try and exploit the youngsters, or park the bus as normal. The former opens up the game for us and the latter fills everyone with confidence. We named 2 youth defenders over 24 hours in advance, and they still park the bus - running scared.

Mind games.