*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not enough numbers in our midfield and we need to close them down sooner and in numbers.  Not difficult to decide who we should replace at half time.  The difficulty comes from choosing who should/could come on.  Barry MacKay for who ?  Dodoo for Who ? Windass for Who ? maybe even MOH.  I think I would take off Waghorn for Windass and MacKay for Garner.  Then later MOH for miller.

Maybe even Halliday as a CAM for Garner (Miller upfront) and Windass for Waghorn then later Dodoo for Miller.

Manager not got a lot of choice.

Perhaps we could go for broke and bring on MacKay and MOH for Miller and Waghorn.

Probably little to do with formations/tactics and more to do with attitude and luck.

Doing okay with a makeshift team..

Two really young boys in key positions and we still look the better team.

Finishing as always is poor....  Miller Not doing it in midfield for me, think we need a change in there.

Like a 4-5-2,  Miller dropping deep and central. Think windass could do that job.

Let's go in and win this 

Just now, Hilly86 said:

Unfortunately, him doing anything constructive that doesn't make him look pathetic is considered 'out of the blue'...

He's an awful player imo. He's got no first touch so playing ball into his feet more often than not is handing possession over. He's shite in the air so that route isn't an option, and he's also big and slow so playing it through doesn't work either.

But then again, he's capable of that header against Hamilton or that goal in the Betfred cup against Motherwell.

4 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

I would stick O'Halloran through the middle instead of Waghorn.

I would stuck him back on the bus., seen nothing from him in a Rangers jersey and a waste of £500,000

Hope if he comes on he proves me wrong scoring the winner ??

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Hyndman is hiding by the looks of it. Dodoo should probably replace Waghorn who is totally lacking in confidence. We will likely see McKay as well.  Not the worst first half from us and we have shaded it overall but we will need to step up a bit I think. 

Exactly the same as last time then. Cue the Sheep goal 2 mins into second half!

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

We all know Miller isn't going to get taken off, I'd like Waghorn off but I don't want McKay out wide, Garner needs to stay on imo. 

McKay and Hyndman playing off Garner sounds better, before having to think about the where rest go...

Archived