*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, don logan said:

We've been better at the back in recent games. Got to say Danny Wilson has had a great game and young Beerman has impressed too.

Danny has been fantastic. One player who should stay.

Beerman has been quiet this game but that isn't necessarily a bad thing for a defender. There's certainly not been too many Aberdeen opportunities from his side.

This has been like a classic Walter Smith game. Under the cosh for most of the second half, with Wes playing the role of The Goalie. Then boom, boom boom! Fucking round the lot of them!

Fuck your possession, it's all about goals, and results!

Regardless of what happens, can everyone stop playing Kenny Miller in midfield to accommodate other players. The reality is, Kenny Miller is our best number 9, and quite frankly I don't give a fuck what age he is!

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

I really hope I am wrong but this could be embarrassing!  Could be our worst ever defeat up there.  What on earth Miller and Garner bring to the table I just don't know   Unfortunately the defence is all we have and the sheep will Billy us and hurt us with power and pace. Dreading this game.  We're aw doomed a tell ya!!

giphy.gif

Archived