*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the passage of play before KM the sheep had us under so much pressure and had so much possession it looked as like they would score.

This possession seemed to have stemmed from the EH sub who rightly so wasn't happy.

I give Pedro little credit for this but maybe, just maybe our luck has turned.

Well done the team, for plugging away and JD needs to start against thistle as JG is even worse than MW.

Bates won't make it.

oh and fuck sky who had about 5 sheep fans on prior to the start mouthing off about beaten us, getting 2nd and silverwear but not 1 Rangers fan.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Been saying it all along , the boy knows where the goal is and after the Thistle game when he came on and won it for us he was thrown back on the bench.  Deserves more playing time. 

His stats are Solskjær'esque. 

I've been critical of Pedro's decisions but that was great today. I checked one of that lots sites the other day to see what they were saying and the cheeky cunts were talking about dishing out pumpings and putting us in our place :lol:

These muppets are just going to inflict more pain on themselves trying to kid themselves they can stay above us for long. This will become normal again soon enough. I think it will just be more enjoyable this time after all the shit we took from these nothing clubs.

The Rangers support sounded great today as well. A satisfying win. Loved how we became deadly after the sheep played some good football for half an hour of the second half. 10 minutes of serious finishing and they were slaughtered and all over the place.

And their supporters were talking about 4 or 5-0 humpings. It showed them all clearing out at 80 minutes. Only old woman left:rofl:

Just now, Muz333 said:

I have no confidence that Waghorn can score from anywhere but a penalty.

Time and time again he's shown himself to be wasteful and pretty hopeless overall yet somehow still manages to be picked.

Garner is another hopeless case.

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

What the fuck was that :lol: that was heading for our worst performance of the season until that last 15 mins. Step forward Kenny Miller - a fucking hero :love:

It's called winning the battle , Aberdeen hit us with everything but we were solid and a 1st class Keeper in big Wes.  

The longer the game went on the Sheepshaggers tired and if it was a boxing match the ref would a stepped in and stop it once the third went in. 

We came we saw and conquered.  Scotland's second force my arse, the are not even a force. 

8 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Dodoo must start in future. Get Waghorn to fuck.

All day long. Waghorn couldn't score in a barrel of fannies and was blowing out his arse before he got hooked. 

Dodoo needs a run of games..... we can be clinical, just need to find the right balance and we could be heading in the right direction. 

A lot of shit to shift in the summer but get the mix right and we could be heading towards a brighter future. Still in fucking 3rd though, let's hope Dolly fucking capitulate and we can at least save a bit of face and finish 2nd. 

Fods, Wilson, Beerman, Holt, Miller (for 10 minutes) and Dodoo. Hats off to you 6. 

Early days but Beerman looked extremely good considering he is 18, making his second appearance AT Pittodrie and playing against arguably one of the best players in the league this season outwith the OF. 

Archived