*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

I don't need to act the big man btw regarding bets, it's only £50 on a bet, i've lost more running for a Bus fs.

i had £20 on the GN winner today, i'm hard as fuck eh ? 

Lost more than 50 bucks running for a bus?

Is that meant as a positive?

Fuck me daftie it's oozing out your pores now.

Sleep 

???

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

No one from cumnock is hard. Not one person

You wouldn't know that, because you've never been, or liable to be here, or could you point it out on a map, i take you lightly mate because you're a forum dafty, not a hardman, a dafty, that is all. 

any issues drop me a PM and we can meet in Cumnock anytime you want, with your gang, you'll need them.

Place is a fuckin riddy at times and how the fuck do you lose over 50 quid running for a bus?

Just cant muster any positivity for this game but could never predict a win for those vile cunts.

Only hope can be that Pedro can find a way to get intae the heeds of this pile of shite MW stuffed us with.

Just now, cumnockbear said:

You wouldn't know that, because you've never been, or liable to be here, or could you point it out on a map, i take you lightly mate because you're a forum dafty, not a hardman, a dafty, that is all. 

any issues drop me a PM and we can meet in Cumnock anytime you want, with your gang, you'll need them.

Lol do yourself a favour and go to bed 

A would come n meet you right now if I didn't think you where making an arse of yourself

Be careful what you wish for

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Lol do yourself a favour and go to bed 

A would come n meet you right now if I didn't think you where making an arse of yourself

Be careful what you wish for

LOL mate you're a fucking idiot.

Come and meet me now, i'll gladly welcome you down here. 

Be careful what i wish for ? :lol: fuck sake son, i've leathered Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic casuals over the years how'd shite you for breakfast wee man! 

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

Be careful what i wish for ? :lol: fuck sake son, i've leathered Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic casuals over the years how'd shite you for breakfast wee man! 

????????

Angry casual bullshitter.

Oooft you are a fucking weapon :lol::lol:

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Oooft you are a fucking weapon :lol::lol:

I may be to you through a computer but i bet you've never had a fight in your life son, same as that weapon Sporting integrity.

If you think you're hard mate take a trip down just now. 

Former casual, now if you wish, come and see me, say this to my face, i bet you wouldn't as you're a shitebag like that wee BABN cunt. 

You're a riddy ma man.

A drunken mess no doubt.

Called out on shite posts, lies that turned into excuses, all due to this staunch uberness pish.

All that boxing must have turned you into the daftie you appear to be.

Sober up. Grow up. Wise up.

It'll be fine in the morning, just don't check your posting history to see how fucking stupid you've been.

Archived