Semi final Tickets In

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Need to get mine changed to collect, cost me £28 for postage the cunts should be wearing a mask. 

Had the special delivery the last couple of times mate decided to change it this time money is a bit ridiculous, just emailed them straight after the allocation emails were sent out

Just now, simplythebest said:

Had the special delivery the last couple of times mate decided to change it this time money is a bit ridiculous, just emailed them straight after the allocation emails were sent out

Forgot to do mine and when I remembered it was past the cut off date. 

I wouldn't mind so much if they put all 4 tickets in one envelope, but no it has to be 4 separate. 

Had to phone the ticket office as money hadn't come out for mine. This was due to me changing my card a few weeks ago for Away games online but not doing it for all the other options such as semi finals/finals, home cup games etc. Never got an email to say payment had failed so thank fuck I phoned them. Made payment and two tickets getting sent out today recorded. West stand as well I believe as got charged 27 a pop

8 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Had to phone the ticket office as money hadn't come out for mine. This was due to me changing my card a few weeks ago for Away games online but not doing it for all the other options such as semi finals/finals, home cup games etc. Never got an email to say payment had failed so thank fuck I phoned them. Made payment and two tickets getting sent out today recorded. West stand as well I believe as got charged 27 a pop

I had to do the same for boys ticket mate, forgot my bank card had been renewed but as they hadn't taken the money out I phoned, they said I should have received an email but I never did, ticket office is a fuckan joke.

1 hour ago, dande101 said:

I had to do the same for boys ticket mate, forgot my bank card had been renewed but as they hadn't taken the money out I phoned, they said I should have received an email but I never did, ticket office is a fuckan joke.

Shambles mate. I emailed the CCardmandate email address twice because its normally good for getting a quick response. Got nothing.