Semi final Tickets In

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Callum_rfc said:

Anyone know if you can upgrade a child ticket to an adult?

Probably not now that its issued. But a child ticket is just the same as oap  ticket so if it's for somebody that is under 60 try swapping around with somebody that is or looks old enough to use it. Its no problem upgrading to adult for season tickets at Ibrox but for games like this I wouldn't even ask probably tell you if season ticket holder is not using it they have to re-allocate it.

9 hours ago, gmcf said:

No wonder £7 for postage - an envelope in a bombproof plastic bag :lol: 

Anyway three for the West Stand A4 . All I need now is for @Buggleskelly to be in a different part of the ground and we're all set for the final :lol: 

Haven't missed a cup game (any cup) for about 5 seasons & never got a ticket mate. Ticked all boxes etc. 

Ragin'?

4 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

Is it today you can collect tickets from the ticket office? Can't find my email to check myself 

Sure it is Rangers sent a tweet to expect a long wait as they think a few will collect today. I will just pick it up the Partick game. 

1 hour ago, bluegecko said:

Is it today you can collect tickets from the ticket office? Can't find my email to check myself 

It is mate, queue is not as bad as I thought. Double check tickets though as apparently kids tickets have been put in some envelopes instead of adults, according to guard at the TO

3 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

Haven't missed a cup game (any cup) for about 5 seasons & never got a ticket mate. Ticked all boxes etc. 

Ragin'?

Aw fuck , now I feel rotten ! Sorry to hear that . No chance of finding one ? 

On the bright side , at least you'll get one for the final now that we're definetly certs to get through .

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Aw fuck , now I feel rotten ! Sorry to hear that . No chance of finding one ? 

On the bright side , at least you'll get one for the final now that we're definetly certs to get through .

Yeah , I'll get one for the final:cheers:, that's what the guy from our ticket office said when I phoned them to kick up fk mate. 

I spoke to a couple of bears I've been friendly with for years at Rugby Park on Wednesday night who are gonna try & sort me out. I'll let you know if I get one , so you can avoid me at the game ...:dance: