Debian

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, PRW. said:

You do mate, thats the role. The bridge between fans and the board basically. Takes points from either side and passes it on. 

At least thats what the official job role is on the UEFA website. We can't just change it I don't think.

Uefa have also said that the actual role will vary from association to association; that a "one size fits all" is not what they envisage. What the role encompasses is what is required in any particular jurisdiction. However, the basis as you state is the crux of the whole matter; he is a conduit for information.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This getting like the King/Ashley comparison. 

Well he's a Bear and he's not Sloth. 

Never mind the fact he lied to members of RF and backed his auld man to the hilt when he wanted Bears named and outed for a stupid joke on the internet. 

What's the story about grassing, and now this is the first time I've heard about this joke thing?

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

What's the story about grassing, and now this is the first time I've heard about this joke thing?

People on here made some jokes about that wee downs syndrome boy that Celtic have as some kind of ambassador. He wanted them named, shamed, and where they work posted online. In short he's a complete snake.

3 minutes ago, thebooler said:

When someone on here made a stupid and bad taste joke about the wee disabled boy that celtic had as a mascot, Sloth jumped on it and Rab Marshall joined in by wanting the folk responsible named and addresses given out. 

A great fit for the nest of vipers.

He blows smoke up everone's erse and thinks no one can notice. A bigger snake than Whitney. Oh well, they can both swap snake stories to keep them amused.

In my bubble, blowing smoke up someone's erse, is bacically telling them what they want to hear. Bullshitting them in a not so obvious way. I think king invented it.

17 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

This has nowt to do with Club 1872.

The Rangers board also weren't involved in the interview process and wont be the SLO's line manager either. I'm purely basing my opinion on the current job description. If I had it my way and what my opinion for what the SLO job should entail, we would be having a different discussion.

So when's that stopped them? Nowt about line management and all about the controlling mind.

This club is a car crash waiting to happen

We don't do learning.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A great fit for the nest of vipers.

He blows smoke up everone's erse and thinks no one can notice. A bigger snake than Whitney. Oh well, they can both swap snake stories to keep them amused.

In my bubble, blowing smoke up someone's erse, is bacically telling them what they want to hear. Bullshitting them in a not so obvious way. I think king invented it.

@Bobby Hume

???

31 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When someone on here made a stupid and bad taste joke about the wee disabled boy that celtic had as a mascot, Sloth jumped on it and Rab Marshall joined in by wanting the folk responsible named and addresses given out. 

There were jokes on FF but they could not seem to see them was odd as they are all members.

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

People on here made some jokes about that wee downs syndrome boy that Celtic have as some kind of ambassador. He wanted them named, shamed, and where they work posted online. In short he's a complete snake.

Cheers bud. That's shocking!

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This getting like the King/Ashley comparison. 

Well he's a Bear and he's not Sloth. 

Never mind the fact he lied to members of RF and backed his auld man to the hilt when he wanted Bears named and outed for a stupid joke on the internet. 

I don't remember him backing his old man to the hilt when he was challenged on here about it. I seem to remember he was a bit evasive when asked but also gave a slight impression that he didn't fully agree with him (but being his old man he wasn't going to condemn him). Do you have evidence to the contrary?

13 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

I first heard the expression 40 years ago mate and have no reason to discount the meaning of the phrase related to me.

I also have no problem with other peoples' ... let's say ... "alternative interpretation" .... as it kind of makes sense ... but to use your own words Peter "I have always known it to mean" the opposite of what you take it to mean mate ... :p:

At the close of day what does it really matter in the greater scheme of life?

:UK:

That's a long way of writing " The first time I heard it, i heard it from someone who clearly didn't know what it meant" 

:p

24 minutes ago, FSM said:

I don't remember him backing his old man to the hilt when he was challenged on here about it. I seem to remember he was a bit evasive when asked but also gave a slight impression that he didn't fully agree with him (but being his old man he wasn't going to condemn him). Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Aye, you just answered your own question. 

All he had to do was say his auld man was wrong, instead he tried to justify his auld mans stance. 

While moaning Rab was banned unfairly. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye, you just answered your own question. 

All he had to do was say his auld man was wrong, instead he tried to justify his auld mans stance. 

While moaning Rab was banned unfairly. 

So he didn't 'back his old man to the hilt' then?

And you're still talking shite, he didn't try to justify his old man's stance either. He simply avoided talking about it. The thread should still be on here, I encourage you to go read it again.

And just for clarity (again, because of all the misinformation you seem to be pumping out), Rab was banned for something completely unrelated to this.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Like we do when Celtic fans make quips about the Ibrox disaster or Ricksen's MND?

12 minutes ago, FSM said:

So he didn't 'back his old man to the hilt' then?

And you're still talking shite, he didn't try to justify his old man's stance either. He simply avoided talking about it. The thread should still be on here, I encourage you to go read it again.

And just for clarity (again, because of all the misinformation you seem to be pumping out), Rab was banned for something completely unrelated to this.

Well spending hours to justify Rabs stance then still refusing to say he was wrong isn't backing him, then we different definitions in mind. 

And telling us for hours that they have a disabled member of the family and this  was why Rab wanted them named and addresses and wanted their place of work informed was a valid reason. 

And I know why Rab was banned thank you very much, continually telling anyone who didn't agree with him they must be taigs and being abusive for no reason, insinuating that someone must be a peado because of their username tends to get you on the bad side of admin. 

So maybe you should stop spouting shit at me and get your facts straight. ??

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Like we do when Celtic fans make quips about the Ibrox disaster or Ricksen's MND?

I don't remember Rab screaming for that to happen at the time do you. 

No not a squeak from Sloth or him, but someone on RM makes a stupid joke and they are all over it. 

So your comparison is rather off old chap. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I don't remember Rab screaming for that to happen at the time do you. 

No not a squeak from Sloth or him, but someone on RM makes a stupid joke and they are all over it. 

So your comparison is rather off old chap. 

I've no idea, I can't say I spent enough time in the boardroom section to see him most of the time. 

Are he or Houston now the moral arbiters for the Rangers support? Do we need to wait for their approval before finding something in poor taste? There have been plenty other attempts at outing people yet you don't seem to have had any issue with those. 

Wonder why?

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well spending hours to justify Rabs stance then still refusing to say he was wrong isn't backing him, then we different definitions in mind. 

And telling us for hours that they have a disabled member of the family and this  was why Rab wanted them named and addresses and was to place informed was a valid reason. 

And I know why Rab was banned thank you very much, continually telling anyone who didn't agree with him they must be taigs and being abusive for no reason, insinuating that someone must be a peado because of their username tends to get you on the bad side of admin. 

So maybe you should stop spouting shit at me and get your facts straight. ??

I get the impression that your version of events is ingrained in your brain forever. I would just encourage everyone to go back and read the thread again and make up their own mind. I personally seem to remember Greg coming on, and despite taking loads of dogs abuse from the usual crowd, still maintained a reasoned point of view and refused to get drawn in to the petty squabbling.

Don't think anyone in their right mind (which would exclude a few on here) expected him to come on here and start slagging off his old man, but not doing so doesn't naturally equate to him agreeing with him either. In fact, given that a lot of folk on here hates his old man anyway (before the incident) then coming on here and 'backing him to the hilt' would have been the easier (and more loyal) option.