Rangers new SLO...

Debian

Just now, The Dude said:

I've no idea, I can't say I spent enough time in the boardroom section to see him most of the time. 

Are he or Houston now the moral arbiters for the Rangers support? Do we need to wait for their approval before finding something in poor taste? There have been plenty other attempts at outing people yet you don't seem to have had any issue with those. 

Wonder why?

Nice dodge of the subject mate? 

So I will ask again, did Sloth and Rab take to social media and scream blue murder at those celtic fans? 

Or did they wait and pick on bears on RM and then get stuck into RM admin? 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, FSM said:

I don't remember him backing his old man to the hilt when he was challenged on here about it. I seem to remember he was a bit evasive when asked but also gave a slight impression that he didn't fully agree with him (but being his old man he wasn't going to condemn him). Do you have evidence to the contrary?

This is exactly what happened.

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

I get the impression that your version of events is ingrained in your brain forever. I would just encourage everyone to go back and read the thread again and make up their own mind. I personally seem to remember Greg coming on, and despite taking loads of dogs abuse from the usual crowd, still maintained a reasoned point of view and refused to get drawn in to the petty squabbling.

Don't think anyone in their right mind (which would exclude a few on here) expected him to come on here and start slagging off his old man, but not doing so doesn't naturally equate to him agreeing with him either. In fact, given that a lot of folk on here hates his old man anyway (before the incident) then coming on here and 'backing him to the hilt' would have been the easier (and more loyal) option.

Who said anything about slagging his old man? 

A simple my old man was wrong would've done. ?

As usual these threads (by accident or design?) end up with some random detail being debated until it disappears up it's own backside. 

Meanwhile the club has been taken over by a self-serving clique with more spin than a roulette wheel on the waltzers. 

Please God send us an honest man to take over one day soon. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So I will ask again, did Sloth and Rab take to social media and scream blue murder at those celtic fans? 

Ffs! I wish I'd never asked noo.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can't speak for Rab (don't know if he runs the LT twitter) but I've certainly seen Houston do it with Celtic fans posting stuff like that.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Who said anything about slagging his old man? 

A simple my old man was wrong would've done. ?

But flip the coin. When asked repeatedly if he agreed with his old man he never once said he did. Why not? Surely if it was all about family sticking up for each other then it would be easy to say he agreed? Do you think he was worried about losing the massive amount of business that RM members give the pub?

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

But flip the coin. When asked repeatedly if he agreed with his old man he never once said he did. Why not? Surely if it was all about family sticking up for each other then it would be easy to say he agreed? Do you think he was worried about losing the massive amount of business that RM members give the pub?

I never said he agreed with him, did I? 

As Ive said all he had to do was say Rab was wrong, no slagging no condemnation. 

Rab could go on social media and call us all wankers, the pub would still be packed on a match day. It was packed when it was a tarrier slop house on match day. 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Can't speak for Rab (don't know if he runs the LT twitter) but I've certainly seen Houston do it with Celtic fans posting stuff like that.

Really the Sons of Struth Facebook page have got tore into them? 

Oh well I must've missed those times. ??

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Really the Sons of Struth Facebook page have got tore into them? 

Oh well I must've missed those times. ??

We all know it was media whoring of the worst kind by being happy to use Rangers supporters as they know any negative story on Rangers get's them the recognition they so obviously wanted..

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I never said he agreed with him, did I? 

As Ive said all he had to do was say Rab was wrong, no slagging no condemnation. 

Rab could go on social media and call us all wankers, the pub would still be packed on a match day. It was packed when it was a tarrier slop house on match day. 

Most people can read between the lines with these things without the need to have it served up on a plate. Not publically agreeing him was the stronger message being sent out.

This is the sort of diplomacy that will serve Greg well in his new position.

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Most people can read between the lines with these things without the need to have it served up on a plate. Not publically agreeing him was the stronger message being sent out.

You may be right mate, I'm more a tell it like it is guy. 

17 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

I first heard the expression 40 years ago mate and have no reason to discount the meaning of the phrase related to me.

I also have no problem with other peoples' ... let's say ... "alternative interpretation" .... as it kind of makes sense ... but to use your own words Peter "I have always known it to mean" the opposite of what you take it to mean mate ... :p:

At the close of day what does it really matter in the greater scheme of life?

:UK:

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

That's a long way of writing " The first time I heard it, i heard it from someone who clearly didn't know what it meant" 

:p

:lol:

Actually Gogzy, It Is .... If viewed objectively ...... an informed way of saying that a phrase can have more than one meaning ... depending on context ... if a person was mentally supple enough to come to grips with the concept and not totally rigid in their own understanding of the phrase.

I believe I have displayed an open minded attitude and have agreed and taken on board all who think their meaning is the right one .... but disagree in the contextual use in this case.

Sorry if this explanation is too long mate .... :p:

:UK:

4 hours ago, FSM said:

I was agreeing with your opinion on supporting or not supporting his father.

However, to say Greg is diplomatic is a joke. He's a fukkin liar of the highest order, and that's been proven on here more than once.

Thanks for confirming the jobs his though. ?

21 minutes ago, thebooler said:

However, to say Greg is diplomatic is a joke. He's a fukkin liar of the highest order, and that's been proven on here more than once.

I'd be nervous with that particular viper at my back going into battle. Very much the self preservationist type no matter the cost. Mer faces than the toon clock. He will fit in really well, towing the company line, keeping Dave fully informed, grassing up every cunt, on a fast track to secure a blazer. That will  be his dream and oh yes, I forgot, EH!

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

I didn't realise we were even conversing with each other.

Anyway, what has he lied about?

1 hour ago, FSM said:

I didn't realise we were even conversing with each other.

Anyway, what has he lied about?

RF can't and won't merge with RST.

CG was NEVER going to NARSA.

CG didn't have an office in Ibrox. 

Club1872 advertising within Ibrox. 

Club1872 will be independent.

EH CIC nothing to do with EH.

That's just off the top of my head.

No wonder he keeps his head down online now.