ST Renewal Intentions

Inigo

Will You Renew?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your season ticket or buy a new one?

• Yes, will renew/ I have already renewed
    • No, won't renew as I object to the current Board
    • No, won't renew as I can't afford it/other commitments
    • No, won't renew as I'm just not interested
    • No, won't renew for another reason
    • Might renew, depends on price rises
    • Might renew, other reason (explain)
    • Wasn't ST holder last year, but will buy this year.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm scared of heights and I had a bit of vertigo! Plus we couldn't see the scum so I couldn't shout abuse at them ?! The stairs to club deck are killers as well!

But it was the view you criticised. None of that criticises the view apart from you couldn't see the scum fans. That would be a plus point in my opinion. Oh and there's a lift in the Club Deck for those that can't manage the stairs 

58 minutes ago, blueretro said:

But it was the view you criticised. None of that criticises the view apart from you couldn't see the scum fans. That would be a plus point in my opinion. Oh and there's a lift in the Club Deck for those that can't manage the stairs 

I didn't like the view. I couldn't see the corner at the broomloan side.

Sorry if that offends you.

24 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Apparently only 25000 renewed :huh:

Honestly not surprised. 

We are being taken for mugs and going by this season it could be a long journey to winning anything again. 

I've renewed and always will but I can understand why many may not. 

1 hour ago, Pearson83 said:

There will be a mad rush today and Monday but would be surprised if over 32k renewd. Even the PR for it is piss poor 

I agree. I think they've just thought that we would renew regardless of what is being served up in the pitch. 

I suppose, 25000 (including me) have done just that but if things don't improve then we probably won't be renewing next season.

Left it as late as poos but renewed yesterday in case the inter web crashes with the weight of numbers renewing tomorrow.

according to the pole - 75% were renewing, that should put us around 37K if extrapolating from RM to the general Rangers support:Fod: 

If we have a 25% drop n sales, that equals around £5mil drop in revenue from last season, so where is the money coming from to fill the gap? New investor, the board, or will there be any?

The silence s defeaning and I doubt it's because they have all found a conscience and they don't want to lie or insult us any further, so what game are the board at now?

34 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I agree. I think they've just thought that we would renew regardless of what is being served up in the pitch. 

I suppose, 25000 (including me) have done just that but if things don't improve then we probably won't be renewing next season.

I've renewed also and always happy that i do but as people are saying people are getting fed up with this board. Most people work hard to pay there season ticket they should be getting more for there money

22 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

I've renewed also and always happy that i do but as people are saying people are getting fed up with this board. Most people work hard to pay there season ticket they should be getting more for there money

I think that if the board were living up to their promises then it wouldn't be so hard to take but all I see is a board who are frightened. Frightened to put their hands in their pockets and frightened to stick up for their fans, the very ones who keep this club in survival. In fact if anything they turn on the fans at every opportunity.

It pisses a person off! 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If only 25k have renewed then good. 

Shows that people are finally waking up to the constant stream of stale pish that's coming from our board.

The protests are not far away.. 

Renewals only:

2014/15 - 17k

2015/16 - 21k

2016/17 - we sold 42k so assuming 21k renewed (this was a GIRFUY sale though)

2017/18 - 25k??

so it looks like a trend of renewals going up by 3 or 4K a season  

i do remember reading somewhere that our average renewals were around 30k with 8 to 10k additional sales during the hay days  

so we are really not far off what our usual renewals are  tbh  

:craphead:

Keep thinking at the end of the last 5 seasons it will get better the next. Not happened up till now for various reasons not just on the park. Off the park is a car crash and not looking any better in the near future. Renewed but got a gut feeling its just encouraging the bahaviour of our pish players & club leaders. 25000+1

When I was there on sat there was a guy with a bag standing outside the TO taking renewals and handing them in for people I was there about 20 minutes before KO and I hazard a guess and say there was about 100 envelopes in his bag. I'll renew for me and the 2 boys but there had better be an improvement as this has been pish. If there's not the same numbers then DK will use it as an excuse for not spending decent money 

On 13/05/2017 at 9:14 AM, jintybear said:

That's ok. You just seemed a bit defensive of CD7! I'm a wee bit the same with BR! :lol:

I loved my wee seat in CD7.  On the aisle, right at the exit, nobody in front of me, enough leg room for me to lie horizontally (which was essential during that period!) and I didn't even need to move to let people in my row get past me.  But getting up there was a killer. And you do need good eyesight, or an up-to-date prescription!

With CD7 - those who have bought their season ticket there have got all the best seats, so those who find themselves stuck in there for a one-off game invariably get lumbered with the worst seats in the section - hence the different opinions. 

I held off as long as possible, partly due to being totally pissed off watching the same shite every week and partly because this is now our third go at sorting the club out, 2012 was a new beginning and we made a right cunt of it, the we started again with Warburton and Weir and made a cunt of that too, onto phase 3 , I knew I would regret it if I didn't so I renewed yesterday fully expecting another year of turgid pish.