In pedro we Trust

Smile

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

We have only scored over two goals four times this season in the league. Once under Warburton, once under Murty and Twice under Caixinha.

We've kept three clean sheets in his four games in charge. The only goal we have conceded was against Motherwell when three of our back four were struggling with knocks or illness.

You take into account the way he changed the game today in the second half, had to blood in young guys into the defence and win convincingly in a big game away from home really has me optimistic about the future.

Feet firmly on the ground though.

:tu: Interesting stuff, when you break it down like that!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Not really a freak result.

Fantastic tactically from Pedro today. His gameplan was to sit in, soak up the pressure and hit them on the counter and it worked. He knew exactly what he was doing and its evident they've worked on that defence. 

Sure I read something about his Santos team having 37% posession in a semi final but winning 5-0. 

Relying on that defence, in order to counter attack is a very very brave decision. If he is going to consistently go with this tactic, then we all know that we need to solid up the CB position and rely on quick clinical attacking. I think that might be the end of Waghorn and Garner now.

I don't think playing like that for 75 mins is going to give us results in the SC and the further league games.