Fae the worst 85 minutes I've ever had up there

GOAT

To the best five minutes I've ever had up there, fucking amazing.  Nearly got the jail for the second for jumping under the barrier and jumping at the fence for the first goal. :lol: :thumbsup:

thats why I follow Rangers 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

To the best five minutes I've ever had up there, fucking amazing.  Nearly got the jail for the second for jumping under the barrier and jumping at the fence for the first goal. :lol: :thumbsup:

It was fuckin amazing down at the corner flag when we scored. Got a couple of good bruises on my legs but by fuck it was worth it.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's a strange old game football.

It's why we do if mate it's why we follow follow.  Amazing.  That five minutes easily better than the goal at the piggery by miles. 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

It was fuckin amazing down at the corner flag when we scored. Got a couple of good bruises on my legs but by fuck it was worth it.

Amazing watching aw they sheep shagging bastards raging and heading for the exits when the second went in. 

We went from being a shite Partick thistle to 3-0 up in five minutes.   Fucking brilliant. 

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Would have loved to have been there just to watch the sheep pen empty.

Were Rangers fans singing walking away the Aberdeen way when there were scuttling out???

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Amazing watching aw they sheep shagging bastards raging and heading for the exits when the second went in. 

We went from being a shite Partick thistle to 3-0 up in five minutes.   Fucking brilliant. 

They were devastated. :lol:

15 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We were by far the best team don't know what game you were at !! We had more shots at goal  11 attempts with 7 on target  scored 3 away from home  and were much the better side first half  they had a good 25 mins in second then we controlled last 20mins. Excellent performance 

6 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

We were by far the best team don't know what game you were at !! We had more shots at goal  11 attempts with 7 on target  scored 3 away from home  and were much the better side first half  they had a good 25 mins in second then we controlled last 20mins. Excellent performance 

That second half was atrocious until 79 minutes mate 

7 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

We were absolute wank for most of that second half 

worst game up there was watching the team die on their feet as we handed the title to the tims in 2008 after that horrific back log of games.

Yesterday was murder but I felt we were good for a draw, they barely created any genuine openings, the last 10 minutes though was up there with a League Cup game we had in 92ish, incredible, just wish more Bears were there for it.

That was unreal. My throat is still killing me. I never saw any goals coming let alone 3 the way we played in the second half. We had the best chances first half but second half we did absolute fuck all bar hang on (down to fod) and managed to get the goals. Kenny's first finish was incredible, almost similar to his goal the time they were 2-0 up and we came back to beat them 3-2.

Could have been 2-0 up at half time i think. Aberdeen never had as clear a chance as those to in the whole game. Some decent chances but Wes was equal to them all and i wouldn't say he pulled off anything out of this world to keep them out. Interesting last night that sport scene showed Aberdeen chance after chance but only showed our goals. missed out the the 2 clear cuts in the first half, and Dodoos/Miller chance at the end...