Those celebrations

19 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is it just me that's getting annoyed at the cops and stewards in that video? Pushing people about like their criminals. The Lockerbie bomber got better treatment off Police Scotland 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Is it just me that's getting annoyed at the cops and stewards in that video? Pushing people about like their criminals. The Lockerbie bomber got better treatment off Police Scotland 

There's a guy limping and he has clearly moved to the bit in front of the big white advertisement  banner to not get pushed about in celebrations and maybe make it worse or something by the looks of it. He looks like he points this out to the steward who still decides to try and push him about 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

There's a guy limping and he has clearly moved to the bit in front of the big white advertisement  banner to not get pushed about in celebrations and maybe make it worse or something by the looks of it. He looks like he points this out to the steward who still decides to try and push him about 

Seen that as well mate. A wee minimum wage sheep wanker thinking he's the big man

Possibly best Rangers game I've ever been too. charging out my cunt in the sun pumping they cunts. Thought I was about to have a heart attack during that 4 minutes as well lol, 100% best fans in the world. Rough as fuck today in work but defo worth it. WATFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle: