So, what happened? - Whats our problem?

ZeeFour

18 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I've been saying for months Dodoo should start more because he's one of our most effectively players, today proved that imo.

I felt the same about a lot of the current squad, slowly but surely they have let me down a lot this season. I don't want Rangers to continually bed in players or buy new squads, but it looks like this might happen again during the summer.

But with JD, he hasn't had much time, a fraction compared to most and so I look forward to seeing more of him.

Fuck me, we know this season has been a struggle with a lot of well documented problems, Yes in the 2nd half we were under the cosh in spells but we stood firm and took our chances, with the squad we have at our disposal 3 nil is a cracking result , it's also worth noting that's 3 clean sheets in 4 under PC 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Better teams?

see, you are still the problem - raise your expectations and lift your chin off your fucking chest will you. 

Consistency wise they've been a better side.

But Aberdeen are not a better team than us. That's 3 games I've seen them against us and ive yet to be impressed tbh

16 minutes ago, ZeeFour said:

So for questioning the teams consistency and asking RM what they think, I seem like a wank?:huh:

In the first sentence you said they were about to leave Aberdeen with a draw even if I'm not there I'm calling it we and not they.

the score line didn't flatter us either we could have been 2 up before the break.

also you use today when we get a good result and we as a fan base are happy to start a negative thread 

this makes you a wank 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Fuck me, we know this season has been a struggle with a lot of well documented problems, Yes in the 2nd half we were under the cosh in spells but we stood firm and took our chances, with the squad we have at our disposal 3 nil is a cracking result , it's also worth noting that's 3 clean sheets in 4 under PC 

The last 10 minutes is how I want rangers to be for the most part. Quick, smart and effective. I'm not saying we played poor, mostly good, but I wonder if its player quality up front that lets us down more often than not, or the players confidence or something else.

Here's the thing.

Under Murty and to the same degree, Pedro, we seem to have a shape and actually defend.

Side note, glad to see Bates n Beerman having another clean sheet :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

In the first sentence you said they were about to leave Aberdeen with a draw even if I'm not there I'm calling it we and not they.

the score line didn't flatter us either we could have been 2 up before the break.

also you use today when we get a good result and we as a fan base are happy to start a negative thread 

this makes you a wank 

Finally a proper response.
The fact is the way we were playing, and on previous results, a draw was absolutely possible. I fancied Kenny to grab a late winner, maybe. He does these kinds of things. I didn't think we would go home empty handed, a point at least. But look at our goal difference, its barely double figures.

And I didn't start a negative thread, I asked a question. I never slated the team.

Coming on firing abuse is what makes a thread negative.

4 minutes ago, ZeeFour said:

Finally a proper response.
The fact is the way we were playing, and on previous results, a draw was absolutely possible. I fancied Kenny to grab a late winner, maybe. He does these kinds of things. I didn't think we would go home empty handed, a point at least. But look at our goal difference, its barely double figures.

And I didn't start a negative thread, I asked a question. I never slated the team.

Coming on firing abuse is what makes a thread negative.

Classic wank response