50th anniversary of the lisbon lions

RFC55

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

OK bare with me

As it approaches the 50th anniversary of what is  undoubtedly the biggest achievement in Scottish sporting history. Well since the curlers won gold I think we should show appreciation for it. Now it's not going to be anything fancy but a round of applause on the 67th minute would be a great gesture imo.

I wasn't sure what home game we should do it on but I think as we play them on the 29th we should maybe go for that day. Imagine it. They have all made sure their phones are fully charged and do their are light display and we can clap at the same time.

For one minute Of The season I'm.sure we could all join as one and applaud what is a wonderful achievement. Could actually 

I know it's controversial but what's rms thoughts on this.

One Scotland many cultures 

Fancy chipping in for a big tri colour with something like "Lisbon lions 67 50th anniversary" and unfurl it on the 50th and 67th minutes from the Copland rear. What a touch that would be and fully deserved.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dad once told me that he saw someone clap the achievement back in '67.

Fuck me ragged ... how long do they have to go on about and now of our own is asking us to support it.

Think you know my answer mate! 

Go away in short jerky movements!

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Fancy chipping in for a big tri colour with something like "Lisbon lions 67 50th anniversary" and unfurl it on the 50th and 67th minutes from the Copland rear. What a touch that would be and fully deserved.

If you drop it down I could hold it at the CF. Hopefully @TheCutch Will join me. 

I think he will. At the last game against them he applauded dembele for what he called it a wonder strike 

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

My dad once told me that he saw someone clap the achievement back in '67.

Fuck me ragged ... how long do they have to go on about and now of our own is asking us to support it.

Think you know my answer mate! 

Go away in short jerky movements!

I just want the religious hatred to end 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

och FFS. Other than the womens curling team winning gold and that guy who was good at squash who went to play for England after playing for Scotland  it's the best ever thing done ever by a Scottish sports thingy.

Fuck Scotland and fuck them

rule fucking Britannia 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

If you drop it down I could hold it at the CF. Hopefully @TheCutch Will join me. 

I think he will. At the last game against them he applauded dembele for what he called it a wonder strike 

See when you do it, try and act like a real tim and jump off the stand like the cunts did at the piggery in '99 :pipe:

Our run to the Cup Winners Cup Final was harder than what they played to win their trophy.

I find all these celebrations cringeworthy. Concerts etc. Nottingham Forest won it twice. Doesn't make you a big club.

The same tarrier bastards creaming over this are the ones who start greeting when England talk about winning the World Cup in the same era.

Anyway clearly you're on the wind up but the whole of Ibrox singing No Pope of Rome on 67 mins would suit me.