50th anniversary of the lisbon lions

RFC55

This is a fantastic idea.

I'm warming to the Glasgow United idea that Brendan took so long to come up with, what a pioneer of modern football.

I'm also hoping for limited security and policing and the fans can leave the game together 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Willis said:

Pape?  As in Papist?!

How bout I meet you outside the WRC before the next game and punch your cunt in. How fucking dare you try to use a religious term to cause offense you fucking scumbag

You'll be the apologist I guarantee it wee man

Fuck the big man is here

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:lol:

The fact we even play with a keeper is a disgrace.

I had Bobby Sands appreciation day before the last home game, china buffet king in Braehead eating all the food that Bobby didn't eat.

Hopefully we win 8 nothing then to celebrate it properly 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

OK bare with me

As it approaches the 50th anniversary of what is  undoubtedly the biggest achievement in Scottish sporting history. Well since the curlers won gold I think we should show appreciation for it. Now it's not going to be anything fancy but a round of applause on the 67th minute would be a great gesture imo.

I wasn't sure what home game we should do it on but I think as we play them on the 29th we should maybe go for that day. Imagine it. They have all made sure their phones are fully charged and do their are light display and we can clap at the same time.

For one minute Of The season I'm.sure we could all join as one and applaud what is a wonderful achievement. Could actually 

I know it's controversial but what's rms thoughts on this.

One Scotland many cultures 

So were going to clap a team with supporters who can't even have a minute silence on remembrance day.

Who are you, Hoopy the scruffy fleed Huddle Hound?

1 minute ago, BillyG93 said:

So were going to clap a team with supporters who can't even have a minute science on remembrance day.

Who are you, Hoopy the scruffy fleed Huddle Hound?

It's a wonderful club with a minority who can't behave 

22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:lol:

The fact we even play with a keeper is a disgrace.

I had Bobby Sands appreciation day before the last home game, china buffet king in Braehead eating all the food that Bobby didn't eat.

Only one meal for these occasions !zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.6595bbb83b5660108974997fbb1fcea2.gif

58eb6d954b5f8_chickensupper2.jpg.ce7e071d37a2d83b561a6dfcb4c26007.jpgzzzzzzzyyyyc.jpg.b18c1218b4b4032e764a83f7f91ded16.jpg

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

OK bare with me

As it approaches the 50th anniversary of what is  undoubtedly the biggest achievement in Scottish sporting history. Well since the curlers won gold I think we should show appreciation for it. Now it's not going to be anything fancy but a round of applause on the 67th minute would be a great gesture imo.

I wasn't sure what home game we should do it on but I think as we play them on the 29th we should maybe go for that day. Imagine it. They have all made sure their phones are fully charged and do their are light display and we can clap at the same time.

For one minute Of The season I'm.sure we could all join as one and applaud what is a wonderful achievement. Could actually 

I know it's controversial but what's rms thoughts on this.

One Scotland many cultures 

Thoughts?

It should be bear with me

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Look guys the Lisbon Lions won the European Cup for all of us,  Protestant and Catholic.

Show some respect! 

One of the greatest British achievements. To be honest if we ever won the Champions League it would be meaningless

Folk in the sections close to Broomloan should do the right thing and donate their tickets to celtic fans, who are after all fellow scotsmen,  who couldnt get a ticker and deserve to be there