RFC55

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

If you drop it down I could hold it at the CF. Hopefully @TheCutch Will join me. 

I think he will. At the last game against them he applauded dembele for what he called it a wonder strike 

At least I don't punch walls and ceilings like some people I could mention. :whistle:

33 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Why don't we just smear the walls with shite and not wash for a while,,,then we can sing about murdering innocent men,women and children and go home and punch our wives and children

You are a deeply disturbed, disgusting individual. 

I have seen Real Madrid and Barcelona applaud each other on a few occasions, I personally would have no issue giving a little clap for a minute,But thats because I personally have no time in my life to focus on Celtic Fc. Could not see it happening .It  Would confuse the hell out the commentators and half the world..

Ah well, they can't accuse you of being an interloper with 70000 posts. :pipe:

How about a minutes silence instead?

But seriously, I read that Rangers fans were congratulating Celtic fans back in May 1967. I guess they were just too gentlemanly back then.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

OK bare with me

As it approaches the 50th anniversary of what is  undoubtedly the biggest achievement in Scottish sporting history. Well since the curlers won gold I think we should show appreciation for it. Now it's not going to be anything fancy but a round of applause on the 67th minute would be a great gesture imo.

I wasn't sure what home game we should do it on but I think as we play them on the 29th we should maybe go for that day. Imagine it. They have all made sure their phones are fully charged and do their are light display and we can clap at the same time.

For one minute Of The season I'm.sure we could all join as one and applaud what is a wonderful achievement. Could actually 

I know it's controversial but what's rms thoughts on this.

One Scotland many cultures 

My thought is have you been to see a psychiatrist recently?

Would they celebrate anything of ours? Would they fuck. So why in the name of everything we hold dear would we celebrate their achievements?

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

We could get UB to do a card display

We should let them stay in the Broomie next to the green bridge to learn some of their songs for us.

Rfc52 has started something very special here I think. I've had this warm fuzzy feeling inside all morning

Rangers Celtic.jpg

5 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

It's the right thing to do.

In a country that hates us and everything that we and our club have ever done or stand for?

You'll understand why I may have a different perspective, you can applaud them if you want, I'd rather have their necks under my axe.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

In a country that hates us and everything that we and our club have ever done or stand for?

You'll understand why I may have a different perspective, you can applaud them if you want, I'd rather have their necks under my axe.

That's because you're stuck in the 17th century and think Ian Paisley was sent here by God

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Union jacks are flown at sea...on land its simply the union flag

90 minute loyalists :mutley:

Taken from the flag institute website

It is often stated that the Union Flag should only be described as the Union Jack when flown in the bows of a warship, but this is a relatively recent idea. From early in its life the Admiralty itself frequently referred to the flag as the Union Jack, whatever its use, and in 1902 an Admiralty Circular announced that Their Lordships had decided that either name could be used officially. Such use was given Parliamentary approval in 1908 when it was stated that “the Union Jack should be regarded as the National flag”.

uneducated bigot