New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

1 minute ago, Spliffy said:

What was the story from probably about 10 years ago of the janitor or something finding a locker filled with black bags full of pictures of kids?? During a refurb or something I'm sure? It seems like every other club that has had bheasts have unfortunately let them slip through the cracks and they want to rectify the wrongs even if it's already too late. These cunts though?!?! Systematic and numerous perpetrators, with no hint of remorse or acceptance of responsibility. The cover up is huge

Yuup 'The cover up is huge', I'm sure when this first broke down south it came out there was cross boarder collusion regarding The Bhoys and some of the coaches down there (Children sent to their homes).

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so damning of the taigs, puts to bed their denials of Stein not knowing, getting re -employed, more than one new source backing up Birt's version of what happened, which let's face it, as even the taigs know, despite their denials, is the truth.

Disgusting bastards, culpable of those poor children like Kenny Campbell being abused. If they had acted as any decent person would have, then Torbett wouldn't have been able to abuse any more children.

Stein giving him an award a few years after kicking him out for raping children, fucking hell man, vile, repugnant cunt.

Nauseating!

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That is so damning of the taigs, puts to bed their denials of Stein not knowing, getting re -employed, more than one new source backing up Birt's version of what happened, which let's face it, as even the taigs know, despite their denials, is the truth.

Disgusting bastards, culpable of those poor children like Kenny Campbell being abused. If they had acted as any decent person would have, then Torbett wouldn't have been able to abuse any more children.

Stein giving him an award a few years after kicking him out for raping children, fucking hell man, vile, repugnant cunt.

Nauseating!

they're fucking vile. the shame of that fucking institution to say it's a separate entity is a slap in the face to the Victims. A horrible horrible club.

Fucking despise them 

13 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Well there will be no denying BJK anymore, presented Torbett with an award in his second spell: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39553258

The Club claimed to have called the police. 

BBC Scotland are rancid beasts. I am going to watch this and see how many times they can drag our name into this. 

We can only hope that justice for the victims is to follow. 

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Nauseating!

It was never in doubt to any sane minded person who's head isn't in the sand.

It was referenced in Jock Stein's book that his wife and daughter released on his behalf using his stories and diary extracts and also various ex-players said under oath in a court of law that Stein knew about it too.

This should, as you suggest, put the denial of this to bed for good - but it won't, they'll just deny this story or flip it and try to rebound it back with another of their big lies about us never signing Catholics or something. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It was never in doubt to any sane minded person who's head isn't in the sand.

It was referenced in Jock Stein's book that his wife and daughter released on his behalf using his stories and diary extracts and also various ex-players said under oath in a court of law that Stein knew about it too.

This should, as you suggest, put the denial of this to bed for good - but it won't, they'll just deny this story or flip it and try to rebound it back with another of their big lies about us never signing Catholics or something. 

From Lou Macari -

Away from first-team and club matters, which were bad enough, another issue was beginning to raise its ugly head at the club. Within a month of my arrival one of the young players asked to see me in my office. 'Here we go,' I thought. 'That didn't take long. Here's a youngster in to complain about not being in the team. Straight away he's going to be into me to give him his chance.' He sat down and told me that he had had problems on a trip to North America with the youth team. One of the fellas in charge had made advances towards him.

As a manager you expect to have to sort out all sorts of problems. But this wasn't one I ever saw coming. I was staggered. To be frank, I didn't know how to respond for the best. Clearly the kid was distressed about what had happened, but I felt I couldn't just approach the accused and ask him to explain himself without proof. My hands were tied, in a way. I felt completely stuck and out of my depth. I spoke to my staff. They were shocked. My gut feeling was that the kid was speaking the truth, but there was no mechanism within the club or within my experience to deal with it. It was a police matter if anything. Any investigation had to start with them.
And that's exactly what happened.

A couple of years later it all came out. Celtic Boys' Club founder Jim Torbett was convicted of sexual abuse of three players, including Alan Brazil.

Frank Cairney, the manager of the Boys' Club, was charged but not convicted. It emerged that years earlier Jock Stein knew all about Torbett and kicked him out of the club. The wish to maintain the good name of Celtic, if that were ever a good enough reason, was the only thing that kept the issue from coming to light at that point. There was a string of allegations by young lads whose dreams of playing for Celtic were exploited, but it was the testimony of Alan Brazil, David Gordon and James McGrory that brought the matter to court, and Torbett to justice. [from Football, My Life. by LOU MACARI]

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

Mark Daly is the 'brain' behind this broadcast, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope that it will be accurate and truthful ...

He doesn't need to be truthful - he just needs to report it. The onus of truth is on the 2 Celtic supporting victims who've put their heads above the sand. 

I've seen nothing in the way of advance publicity for this programme.  They seem to be keeping it 'under the radar', as opposed to Daly's works of fiction on us, which were heavily trailed in advance as major 'coming attractions'. 

20 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

The Club claimed to have called the police. 

They are referring to Rangers with this quote.  Also "despite a freedom of information request"to the police,  the BBC were unable to verify the police were contacted. 

Its like their priority to drag other clubs into this, especially us, as if that will mitigate the rancid coverup from the East.

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

I've seen nothing in the way of advance publicity for this programme.  They seem to be keeping it 'under the radar', as opposed to Daly's works of fiction on us, which were heavily trailed in advance as major 'coming attractions'. 

It was mentioned for 5 seconds on the News, They had no information on programme info on sky until 7:30. You better believe they have tried to keep this quiet. 

See to all the taigs reading this, of no doubt there is plenty, how must you feel, when yet again, it's without doubt that the Club you support covered up the rape of children, indeed, helped facilitate the continued abuse of children. Yes you, you actually support an institution that did such fucking depraved stuff.

How do you sleep at night knowing, as let's face it, you undoubtedly do know, that your Club did such abhorrent things.

Do you just try to ignore it, try not to think about it, as any sane, decent person would be appalled by such things?

Thank fuck I was born a blue nose, there's a lot of truth in the old saying about Catholic guilt!!!!

2 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

It was mentioned for 5 seconds on the News, They had no information on programme info on sky until 7:30. You better believe they have tried to keep this quiet. 

Daly's just been oin Twitter saying the programme is 'not on your schedules' and it's clear that they have kept the whole thing very, very quiet until as late as possible.  Fearful of threats from Celtic Park perhaps?  I'll still be extremely surprised if the programme nails Celtic and raises legitimate issues of sanctions against them for their cover up. 

20 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

It must have been done quite quickly because they said it's a last minute change to the scheduled programme. 

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They are referring to Rangers with this quote.  Also "despite a freedom of information request"to the police,  the BBC were unable to verify the police were contacted. 

Its like their priority to drag other clubs into this, especially us, as if that will mitigate the rancid coverup from the East.

They did a FOI Request for another chance to bring our name into this, I'm going to be sceptical of this as it does say fresh allegations against celtic boys club on the info. But you just know that they are going to try and spin this and try and drag us into this. 

11 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Daly's just been oin Twitter saying the programme is 'not on your schedules' and it's clear that they have kept the whole thing very, very quiet until as late as possible.  Fearful of threats from Celtic Park perhaps?  I'll still be extremely surprised if the programme nails Celtic and raises legitimate issues of sanctions against them for their cover up. 

You might be right they have had the front page of the red tops changed at the request of the beasts. 

6 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Not this time though, DR running with this and the headlines has their name spattered all over it.

The Scottish Sun doesn't, though. It's got us lumped in with the headline. This is something I'd love King to grow a set of balls on and take the papers to task over it - there's absolutely no need for our name to be mentioned with that guy ... it doesn't even say ex-Hibs coach (the club he abused them at) it's Rangers that's mentioned despite us sacking him and getting the Police involved with no evidence he abused kids at our club. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The Scottish Sun doesn't, though. It's got us lumped in with the headline. This is something I'd love King to grow a set of balls on and take the papers to task over it - there's absolutely no need for our name to be mentioned with that guy ... it doesn't even say ex-Hibs coach (the club he abused them at) it's Rangers that's mentioned despite us sacking him and getting the Police involved with no evidence he abused kids at our club. 

Totally agree, our legal team needs to get involved, however it's always the same printed before anything can be done.

There's three issues here:

1. Securing justice for the victims of these crimes.

2. Ensuring that the culprits are dealt with properly, if this has not already happened. 

3. Ensuring that the institution that protected and shielded the culprits is dealt with properly.

While 1 and 2 might or might not happen, there is no chance at all that the Scottish football establishment, will allow 3 to happen.  The establishment is only interested in imposing sanctions in cases of alleged financial impropriety involving a particular club.