New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

BBC article possibly trying to cast doubt that we reported Neely to the Police, although it could also be viewed that the police didn't take the accusation seriously and are now covering their arse.

Dead right, the polis covering their incompetence, truth is they don't know if a complaint was received or not.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, FSM said:

BBC article possibly trying to cast doubt that we reported Neely to the Police, although it could also be viewed that the police didn't take the accusation seriously and are now covering their arse.

The bit about them asking all sorts of ex-senior employee's and personell who were at Rangers during the time of Neely about scandal and got nothing is telling for me. 

I believe Rangers version of events as I'd think Smith and Souness would have something to say about it (it was them who were mentioned that removed him when they heard about his antics at Hibs) ... I believe Rangers over the Scottish Police and PF who could have easily had high-ranking employee's of their own involved in the cover up ... if it can happen at the most senior level at the BBC with Saville and in Government then the corrupt cunts in Scotland even 25-30 years ago is not beyond the realms of fantasy ... or even due to lack of evidence never sent a report to the PF. It wouldn't have been our concern after we sacked him and made the report (unless they came back to us for evidence and co-operation after charging him) 

Hope he's rotting in hell for what he did to youngsters at Hibs. 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Exclusive in tabloids tomorrow

................................................................................................................................................................

IMG_4393.JPG

I hope this programme gives the other victims the courage to come forward, regardless of club or separate entity.

The more evidence that can be gathered then the better for exposing who knew what and when - and stopping it ever happening again.

See this separate entity thing, it's irrelevant in the big picture.

Facts are, those in the highest echelons of Celtic FC, the official Club knew children were being raped, and did absolutely fuck all about to stop it. 

Indeed, they covered it up, as proven in the Celtic View, the repugnant cunts. 

And even more incredulously, and more vile, the knowingly, yes fucking KNOWINGLY brought the child rapist back into the fold to rape more children.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

After watching that, the only justice to the victims I can see is shutting down celtic fc, selling all players and assets and giving the remaining monies to the victims and their families. The lives that have been ruined are truly horrific due to the cover up that is still happening to this day. Rancid disgusting institution!

3 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

That's low by BBC standards, they've actually made out the Police never charged him and made us look liars when all they've done is say in the FOI that they can't confirm or deny. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

See this separate entity thing, it's irrelevant in the big picture.

Facts are, those in the highest echelons Celtic FC, the official Club knew children were being raped, and did absolutely fuck all about to stop it. 

Indeed, they covered it up, as proven in the Celtic View, the repugnant cunts. 

And even more incredulously, and more vile, the knowingly, yes fucking KNOWINGLY brought the child rapist back into the fold to rape more children.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Just remember that the celtic view photographer was a nonce too 

If we're really honest though, on one hand we're thinking "that's fucking disgusting, poor kids" and on the other hand "yaaaaaasss, paedo fc are exposed in the papers at last!".

It's a difficult conflict to resolve.

Just now, FSM said:

If we're really honest though, on one hand we're thinking "that's fucking disgusting, poor kids" and on the other hand "yaaaaaasss, paedo fc are exposed in the papers at last!".

I'll comfortably admit it's both - but in equal measure. Don't care what anyone thinks.

Part 1 is it's terrible for the victims and I hope they get comfort on a personal level. Part 2 is I'm delighted the truth has came out about that organisation after everything they've aimed at us from being victims of a fraudulant take-over, a big lie about not signing players of a certain religion, wanting our titles stripped and being called cheats due to a perfectly legal tax scheme at the time ... fuck them, they deserve this.

Just now, FSM said:

No celebration from me tbh I just hope those that committed the crimes and and any company that's tried to cover it up is dealt with robustly and given the heaviest punishment

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Well done BBC and Scottish media, you're repeating everything we've known about the Celtic boys club........

20 FUCKING YEARS AFTER WE ALL KNEW IT....JUST AS GUILTY BY YOUR SILENCE

giphy.gif

Nail on head,not exactly groundbreaking news that they took him back or the trophy centre stuff,been common knowledge for years