More Toilet Damage....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mindless fucking vandalism and theres no need. All anyone who does this is doing is costing US a fucking fortune. 

I'd rather my season ticket money was spent on the squad than giving Aberdeen a free toilet renovation.

When we scored yesterday, there's rows of us falling about celebrating, and one wee poofy geeky fud just standing stamping on a seat. Oooh you're hard. 

Just gives the media a reason to nationally embarrass us, and give Aberdeen freebies.

Cuntish behaviour.  I fully expect to take a pile of stick for this post.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Never saw anymore about that! Nothing mentioned since it happened. Shitebags. 

14 minutes ago, DerKlos said:

Mindless fucking vandalism and theres no need. All anyone who does this is doing is costing US a fucking fortune. 

I'd rather my season ticket money was spent on the squad than giving Aberdeen a free toilet renovation.

When we scored yesterday, there's rows of us falling about celebrating, and one wee poofy geeky fud just standing stamping on a seat. Oooh you're hard. 

Just gives the media a reason to nationally embarrass us, and give Aberdeen freebies.

Agreed, I'd love to know how much money Rangers has wasted on repairs due to vandalism at away games.

18 minutes ago, DerKlos said:

I totally agree with your post. There's really no need and all it does it makes us look bad and costs us money we could do without spending.

:britney: 

As far as I was aware though ... the toilets were sympathetically refurbished to match the surroundings of the stadium .... some people see artistic improvement ... some see destruction.

It is this same attitude that has made a mockery of the Turner prize ... and is enough to make Tracey Emin so angry that she could actually run home in disgust .... and make her fucking bed up .... :p:

The artistic element who carried out this renovation .... assure all concerned viewers of the exhibit .... that no children were bottled during the construction period.

:UK: