More Toilet Damage....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fucking embarrassing! Surely there must be Bears that witness this and tell these fucking idiots to wind their neck in. We don't like it when it gets done to us at the motherland so why should we be doing it on our travels? As has already been eluded to gives us a bad name and more importantly hits us in our already empty pockets. 

1 hour ago, DerKlos said:

Mindless fucking vandalism and theres no need. All anyone who does this is doing is costing US a fucking fortune. 

I'd rather my season ticket money was spent on the squad than giving Aberdeen a free toilet renovation.

When we scored yesterday, there's rows of us falling about celebrating, and one wee poofy geeky fud just standing stamping on a seat. Oooh you're hard. 

Just gives the media a reason to nationally embarrass us, and give Aberdeen freebies.

Cuntish behaviour.  I fully expect to take a pile of stick for this post.

Embarrass us, it's a fucking toilet.

We've been embarrassed on the park enough this season.

Mindless fucking vandalism and theres no need. All anyone who does this is doing is costing US a fucking fortune. 

I'd rather my season ticket money was spent on the squad than giving Aberdeen a free toilet renovation.

When we scored yesterday, there's rows of us falling about celebrating, and one wee poofy geeky fud just standing stamping on a seat. Oooh you're hard. 

Just gives the media a reason to nationally embarrass us, and give Aberdeen freebies.

pile-of-sticks-this-giant-pile-of-sticks-vXlj7W-clipart.jpg

I take it you had a word with the "wee poofy geeky fud"?

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I was in the middle of editing that before you quoted me.

What I meant to imply is at least someone is getting work done to their ground with our money, as we're certainly not. 

Why don't you think first to save editing, our fans wreck toilets and you decide to kick our board because of it ?. If the sheep had scored 3 late goals yesterday you'd have blamed the board for that too.

52 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Why don't you think first to save editing, our fans wreck toilets and you decide to kick our board because of it ?. If the sheep had scored 3 late goals yesterday you'd have blamed the board for that too.

What are you on about fuck sake.

Ill not get into an argument but the board are entirely to blame for the lack of quality we have in our squad. 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed, I'd love to know how much money Rangers has wasted on repairs due to vandalism at away games.

Bet you block a few bog pipe on yer travels Round the grounds especially after a Vindiloo from the night before , plumber with a big stick to sort IT IS £48 an hour 

31 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Mindless destruction, our own worstifenemie t at times.

Maybe we should be made to go back to the days of havinan be used as a tool to maket a pish on the terraces.

If you got to take tins of beer like we used to I could live with that. 

Football stadium maintenance guys should visit city center pubs and visit their toilets and take notes, make the places vandal proof. Having pipes on show or hanging ceilings are silly when they are easy to rip out.

Its a disgrace people cant believe but thats life, things can be made where they cant be damaged , cltic have ceilings with tiles fecking madness unless ITs a  tool used for deflection, their fans can do and sing what they want and I They get too bad just put a foto of a smashed bog which gets put on a front page say ITs 40k damade. Job done.

3 hours ago, 55Bear said:

No, I don't have the shits.

Just saw this shared on Facebook 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/toilet-rangers-section-wrecked-fans-match-aberdeen1/

Shite behaviour in all honesty, all it does is cost our Club money

You're right mate. It is piss poor and if this was McDiarmid park or Ross County's ground or somewhere similar id be condemning it.

But having to dodge coins etc and listen to smelly imbred mutants singing about 66 innocent people going to a football game and never coming hone really revokes any right they might have had to take the moral high ground here. Would always agree with not wrecking stadiums etc but after being told those dirty bastards were singing about the ibrox disaster I could watch their empty stadium burn to the ground and not feel a flicker of emotion. 

Their desperste desire to be noticed and have a rivalry of any kind with us is utterly pathetic. Shit wee diddy nobody team whos crowning sporting achievement over the last 20/30 years is breaking a player's leg. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What are you on about fuck sake.

Ill not get into an argument but the board are entirely to blame for the lack of quality we have in our squad. 

Troll on ,the subject was the sheep toilets if I'm not mistaken yet you decide to kick the board ffs.

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Can hardly call a portakabin a toilet.

I thought I'd last see that at Alloa but at a Premiership club that's embarrassing  :lol:

Much like having a portakabin at a Premiership club as a ticket office :megaanguish:

As for wrecking toilets, moronic behaviour but at least this time we don't have utter cunts uploading it to youtube :sarcasm:

Why not wreck the mutton molesting bastards instead :happy:

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Much like having a portakabin at a Premiership club as a ticket office :megaanguish:

As for wrecking toilets, moronic behaviour but at least this time we don't have utter cunts uploading it to youtube :sarcasm:

Why not wreck the mutton molesting bastards instead :happy:

Why not do both?

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Why not do both?

Because there are utter fuckwits in our support who take great delight in filming such and uploading it to yootube or fudbook. You then get the Evening Times running with screenshots trying to identify bears.