This seasons home jersey

Rambo1872

I have a small collection of strips and i'm at the point right now where i dont know wether to just buy this seasons strip as it would be a shame to have a gap in the future as the collection grows. I am aware of the mixed responses regarding this topic of wether or not to buy but i am curious if there was anybody else with the dilemma? 

10 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I have a small collection of strips and i'm at the point right now where i dont know wether to just buy this seasons strip as it would be a shame to have a gap in the future as the collection grows. I am aware of the mixed responses regarding this topic of wether or not to buy but i am curious if there was anybody else with the dilemma? 

Buy it mate, you earn the money, you spend it how you like.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Why you need the approval of online folk I'll never know.

I wasnt seeking approval mate it was just to see if anyone else was in the same position. Whens the new strip due out whilst were on the topic⚽?? 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Buy it if you collect them, it will make no difference to anyone.

Also worth remembering King said a few weeks ago that he expected a deal to be sorted and would be wanting fans to buy tops for next season. :whistle: 

Bet the new one will consist of a separate badge that you need to buy and sew it on yourself like the good old days. Extra money for the family.:whistle:

Your coin dude. Buy every year, have done as long as I can remember, but not this season. I get one at the start of the season to wear and buy one in the sale near or at the end of the season to put away in good condition (without the sponsor's peeling off). Now down in price I'm very tempted to keep it going as it minimises money in the fat mans pocket. Might wait and see if they come down more in price.  3 cracking tops that I'd have bought without question before