This seasons home jersey

Rambo1872

7 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I have a small collection of strips and i'm at the point right now where i dont know wether to just buy this seasons strip as it would be a shame to have a gap in the future as the collection grows. I am aware of the mixed responses regarding this topic of wether or not to buy but i am curious if there was anybody else with the dilemma? 

It's up to you. Its your money and no cunt, maybe 1 other but generally no cunt should tell you what to do with your money.
I get the fact Rangers receive, as near as makes no difference, bugger all but it's still your choice.

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Wait until the strip is reduced in price, should be soon, then you're not giving MA too much money.

That's a good shout, in my opinion, and you could always put the difference ( or some of it ) into something that goes straight to the club or Rangers lotto maybe?

10 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I have a small collection of strips and i'm at the point right now where i dont know wether to just buy this seasons strip as it would be a shame to have a gap in the future as the collection grows. I am aware of the mixed responses regarding this topic of wether or not to buy but i am curious if there was anybody else with the dilemma? 

Just buy it and get "sample" printed over the front of it. 

BTW hou should have posted this in the boredroom section mate. The Ashley lovers would have been falling over themselves offering to buy a kit for you. 

12 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Fuck sake Monty, get it bought. At least you know, by buying it, that you get a RFC top, the club get money.

You cannot say that about any of the fake tap spivvery.

12 hours ago, M0NTY said:

If you're comfortable putting your cash into Ashley's fat pockets then knock yourself out.....Not one brown penny from this particularly bitter bear.

15 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Buy the original.   

18 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Wait until the strip is reduced in price, should be soon, then you're not giving MA too much money.

They've been reduced to 30 quid for a good few weeks already, but they'll come down more soon I'd expect 

17 hours ago, JoeFraser said:

That's a good shout, in my opinion, and you could always put the difference ( or some of it ) into something that goes straight to the club or Rangers lotto maybe?

I've no intention of buying strips just now, so this is what I do. Lotto, Rangers TV and shit like that.