ST price increase?

Rambo1872

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

To me it isn't unrealistic. I know you mean from last season but the fans came out in force to support us back in the spl. It hasn't been successful to me. I wasn't expecting to win the title but I expected us to play better and walk away with second. Due to the money made from last seasons sales and also the extra revenue from games like food etc then there should be a price freeze (imo) to show the fans that the board care and to acknowledge the support given to them . 

We need investment this year to get back challenging and this is one way to do it, it might not sit well with some but I'll take it on the chin as a necessary evil. 

Don't get me wrong if PC isn't giving the backing he needs then we should be up in arms. 

Even on the limited resources MW had we should have still easily taken 2nd spot, I don't know the figures but you can bet he had millions more at his disposal that the sheep could even dream of. 

20 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

We need investment this year to get back challenging and this is one way to do it, it might not sit well with some but I'll take it on the chin as a necessary evil. 

Don't get me wrong if PC isn't giving the backing he needs then we should be up in arms. 

Even on the limited resources MW had we should have still easily taken 2nd spot, I don't know the figures but you can bet he had millions more at his disposal that the sheep could even dream of. 

He was promised a lot more than he got and that's my point. If Pedro has more than 1 million to spend i'll be extremely shocked 

GF3 - £490

21 hours ago, zanderbear said:

Im gony hold off till I see if Dave King is going to invest or if its just ST he's going to use then I dont know. I dont have any problem with an increase as long as he is going to start that investment he promised us Bears.

You've only got till the 15th of next month to either find out the castlemilk billionaires plans or lose your seat mate

4 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Did he not get more than promised and spunk it?

I think he got a lot but bought championship level players thinking they were premiership quality. He used to say that there wasn't much difference between the two leagues. Boy was he proved wrong.

6 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

GF3 - £490

You've only got till the 15th of next month to either find out the castlemilk billionaires plans or lose your seat mate

No prbs mate, I doubt every seat will be sold, so will wait and see how much he coughs up. I've sat in seats all over Ibrox, my only concern is not getting shafted by DK Its time he coughed up.