Gap getting bigger

Pedrono1

Today the daily rebel and other tabloids are saying Brendan likes todgers is set ti be handed a £15million  transfer kitty in the summer now if this is true which i hope not I can't see us getting anywhere near them next season as there is no way in hell king and go have that sort of cash to invest so to me our only realistic target again is to try finish 2nd again but to reduce the points gap between them and us 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They could spend that on 1/2 players, then get the money back from Champs League. I think we just need to hope he spunks it on overrated shite. 

Anyway, can't control what they do. IMO we could still assemble a team which is capable of beating everyone else. Just need to get a determination and consistency and we could challenge.

10 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Today the daily rebel and other tabloids are saying Brendan likes todgers is set ti be handed a £15million  transfer kitty in the summer now if this is true which i hope not I can't see us getting anywhere near them next season as there is no way in hell king and go have that sort of cash to invest so to me our only realistic target again is to try finish 2nd again but to reduce the points gap between them and us 

:britney:

The difference is Liverpool had competition, there are four or five clubs down there who can spend the same or more on a similar quality of player, and were competing at the same level for the same prizes.

Up here he has no competition whatsoever until we get our act together. They will keep winning domestically until we can match them but where they are deluding themselves is in thinking they will get stronger in Europe, they won't get any better a quality of player than they have now. The guys who make the difference at that level would never be interested in coming to a one horse race in this backwater.

We know they have more money than us and they can attract better players, this isn't exactly back page news is it? 

We need to recruit smartly and get a side together who can beat the rest of this shit league, if we do that then it will be a coin toss between them and us. Of course that requires investment but we are led to believe there is £10 odd million to spend right.......

42 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We know they have more money than us and they can attract better players, this isn't exactly back page news is it? 

We need to recruit smartly and get a side together who can beat the rest of this shit league, if we do that then it will be a coin toss between them and us. Of course that requires investment but we are led to believe there is £10 odd million to spend right.......

Don't remember anyone mentioning having 10m to spend?

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Don't remember anyone mentioning having 10m to spend?

Well according to the bullshitter's statement when he took over that's the figure we should be looking at given we have spent the square route of fuck all? 

Of course it will be more lies spouted and we will spend whatever the fans put in with ST sales and King and co will continue to lie to us as per.

If he doesn't pump in around that amount given the state of our squad he's a disgrace. 

Obviously when Saint Brendan, the patron Saint of peace and togetherness for Glasgow, wins the Champions league next season the co-efficient will rise and we can get into the money aswell.

15 million will ensure this without a shadow of a doubt.

He is one of the best managers in the whole wide world.

Team Glasgow fighting on 2 fronts in the Champions league, thankyou Brendan.

The board need to dig deep or sell up to someone who will as King and co don't seemed concerned like us fans about preserving our 9 in a row legends.  The only money the club sees is from the season ticket holders.

Was hopeful of the board going the full hog and taking them head on, but others on here called King all sorts on here and at the moment they were spot on about him as he has reduced our shares to peanuts and we are still not listed.  

Next season will be like this season , fucking torture , me I'm only praying we stop them going unbeaten in the league and knock them out the cup again. That would give us some belief. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Obviously when Saint Brendan, the patron Saint of peace and togetherness for Glasgow, wins the Champions league next season the co-efficient will rise and we can get into the money aswell.

15 million will ensure this without a shadow of a doubt.

He is one of the best managers in the whole wide world.

Team Glasgow fighting on 2 fronts in the Champions league, thankyou Brendan.

Hahahaha this gave me a laugh ??

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hahahaha this gave me a laugh ??

You know it's true mate, Scottish football is not worthy of a man of his stature:p:

In all seriousnness, our board do need to find some real funding or next season is over before it begins.

Speculate to accumulate.