Fractured Skull 

In Hospital in stable condition.

Get well soon Andy!

little_2901821.jpg?20130226221538

Andy Little suffered a serious head injury following an accidental clash of heads at training on Tuesday evening.

He was taken by ambulance to FVRH and subsequently transferred to Edinburgh.

Stuart Brown, Club Chairman, commented: “I have been updated by the club medical staff that whilst this was a serious and scary incident, and Andy’s injuries are substantial, he is now comfortable and stable in hospital and out of danger.

“His injuries are a fractured skull and eye socket and clearly he faces a long journey to recovery. I spoke to Andy’s mum, in Ireland, earlier today and she and his dad are making plans to travel to Scotland. I have assured her that SAFC will do everything necessary to assist Andy back to full health.

“I can’t thank our club doctor Andrew Deeley, our physio Kenny Crichton and the paramedics enough for their swift and expert attention. It is especially comforting that within our club we have personnel that have both the skills and dedication to handle such, hopefully rare, situations.”

Just a player who's had serious bad luck.good luck to him.

Was never going to be a world beater but when he came in towards the end of the SPL season he scored plenty as a striker.

Was ruined by McCoist in the lower leagues when he played him out wide all the time