Who would you keep

jintybear

We're always starting threads about who we want rid of but who in our current squad of players would you keep?

Its obvious we will need to keep some of them and for me I would keep Wes, Holt, and Wilson. I would like to see if Wallace finds some sort of form under Pedro but more because he's been a loyal servant to us and could have deserted us when we were shunted down the divisions but he chose to stay.

I would also keep McKay and Kenny as impact subs. 

Just now, gogzy said:

He would be a back up.  I don't thin he is a bad player, just in a slump.  He isn't brilliant, but there is a player in there IMO.

The same as most of our players it's the inconsistency that gets me but I suppose that's what happens when you shop in the bargain basement sadly!

Foderingham, Wilson, Hodson, Tav(as a midfielder) Wallace, Hill if he can hit the same heights for another season, Beerman, holt, Give Niko a chance once hes fit and had a good pre season, McKay (although his inconsistency is pissing me off) Miller, Dodoo, Possibly Garner but thats a big if, Would maybe give Forrester a final chance to stop actin the goat and play consistently but other than that I probably wouldnt keep any. 

We can't get rid of them all because we won't be able to replace them all.

For next season I'd keep, Foderingham, Wallace, Tavernier, Hodson, Wilson, Wallace, Holt, Miller, McKay, Garner and maybe one out of Forrester and Windass.

Bring in two centre backs, a defensive midfielder who has a physical presence and can protect the back four, two creative midfielders to replace Hyndman and Toral, a striker who can put the ball in the net and maybe a winger aswell.

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

We can't get rid of them all because we won't be able to replace them all.

For next season I'd keep, Foderingham, Wallace, Tavernier, Hodson, Wilson, Wallace, Holt, Miller, McKay, Garner and maybe one out of Forrester and Windass.

Bring in two centre backs, a defensive midfielder who has a physical presence and can protect the back four, two creative midfielders to replace Hyndman and Toral, a striker who can put the ball in the net and maybe a winger aswell.

Unfortunately this is the case, I can't see any more than 2 possibly 3 if we are lucky permanent signings and maybe a couple of loans, so I would say it would be more pertinent to ask what 2-3 players would you like to see leaving, for me definitely Keirnan, Waghorn and Garner, I'd love to see a ton more leaving but as watp has said that is impractical.