Who would you keep

jintybear

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

First team: Foderingham, Tav, Rossiter, Niko and McKay. 

Backup: Wilson, Wallace, Holt, Windass, Dodoo and Miller (maybe)

I think Wilson could be a first team player tbh but Niko should be let go he's a mile past his best

16 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I think Wilson could be a first team player tbh but Niko should be let go he's a mile past his best

I only had him in as I reckon Pedro has the ability to use him properly in a good position unlike Baldy. That's on the basis that he gets himself fit though, I still think he could do us a turn. Even though he's past his best he is still technically better than most players in this country easily

Wes Fingeringham
Danny Wilson (he shows far more promise than RK)
Clint Hill
Lee Wallace (Despite his poor form, he is our captain)
James Tavernier, but I would move him into RW, he's rather good there.

Jason Holt, I prefer his ability and work rate over Andy Haliday and can at least cover the CDM role well enough.
Would like to keep Emerson, how much would he be?

Barry McKay, Kenny Miller. We need some cunt whos quick and some cunt who is a winner.

12 minutes ago, don1972 said:

According to rangers news feed.....McKay has turned down a contract extension 

:huh:

Boy could have an allegiance to Warburton giving how he credits his rise in talent to him.

Which isn't wrong but honestly Warburton just gave him the chance too, if he wants to get better he should stick with Pedro. 

Hyndman and Foderingham 

the majority of the rest have had their moments and done OK on occasions but they've had too many chances.

If we keep the lot and don't really add I think we'd finish comfortably second next season if they get on board with Pedro's ideas but that's a big IF and second isn't good enough - we need to challenge Celtic - a legitimate challenge. 

Agree with a lot of posts, but there's a good chance too that we might have to keep everyone, unless the board can find the cash to pay off the players still under contract, and therein lies the problem. The exact same predicament McCoist found himself in when he just couldn't shift the dross, as they were on the type of wages they just wouldn't get anywhere else.