• Subpar Appointment :/
    • Fuck.
    • Don't give a fuck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

Remember he gave us that Kirk Broadfoot penalty at CP (we won 3-1) where the big man went down in installments. I am surprised WC never got sine died after that, although seem to remember he took a tonne of abuse from their fans. 

Think he got death threats after that . 

call me old fashioned...but I don't think any referee goes onto the park with the intention of giving one team more decisions than the other.................

now....where's that tin hat?

we play well....we score....we don't concede.....another final

21 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nintchdbpict000297630534.jpg?strip=all&w

From the Sun News Paper

Reveal hidden contents

WILLIE COLLUM will take charge of the Old Firm Scottish Cup semi-final.

SunSport can reveal the whistler has been chosen by the SFA to handle the Celtic v Rangers clash at Hampden a week on Sunday.

It will be the fourth time Collum, 38, has handled the powderkeg showdown. 

His last appearance in the fixture was back in October when Celtic thrashed Gers 5-1, when he sent Philippe Senderos packing for two bookings.

John Beaton has been appointed as the man in the middle for the other semi-final between Hibs and Aberdeen 24 hours earlier.

Thoughts? :pipe: 

Who the fuck is it mate :-))

23 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

He's a very religious man, so he is. It's just a pity that his religion of choice is the RC church.

He isn't any better or worse, than any of the rest. At least, if we win, Beast FC can't complain, or ask, about the Mason in the black.

What is it with you and all the fucking commas? Are you in love with them or something? 

2 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

What is it with you and all the fucking commas? Are you in love with them or something? 

I'm just a punctual kinda guy, that's all. I'm not in love with them, I just like using them, and they're not complaining about it. 

There are posters on here, who will remain anonymous, that NEVER use comma's, I'm just addressing the balance.

13 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm just a punctual kinda guy, that's all. I'm not in love with them, I just like using them, and they're not complaining about it. 

There are posters on here, who will remain anonymous, that NEVER use comma's, I'm just addressing the balance.

A like commas too, mate.

Ok I called it 100% right .Collum for semi and Craigy buoy for league game 

It WILL be the difference .No way are these cunts losing any of these games .NO WAY

These 2 are now on beggars payrol 

Why does this cunt Collum get such an easy time from bears 

Since that 1 decision when we beat scum years ago .Every bear gives it ."aw he is just a shite ref " 

He is biased one and he will show it ..If the game is close 

8 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If you, want to, address the balance, you'll, have to, use a lot more, than you do now.

On 13/04/2017 at 10:04 AM, mabawsa said:

Remember he gave us that Kirk Broadfoot penalty at CP (we won 3-1) where the big man went down in installments. I am surprised WC never got sine died after that, although seem to remember he took a tonne of abuse from their fans. 

One decision in a game we were winning anyway mate .Not very much since though 

Cause he did that .It's almost used to say he must be neutral then 

The referees and officials in Scotland are piss poor in general so I don't think it would have made a great deal of difference who got Sunday's game . However I do think that after the tarriers and the SMSM have a full week to rage about the poor decision that went against them the day then Collum and his team of officials will be under huge pressure to make sure nothing goes against " scotlands invincibles" 

Thomsons decision at st johnstone was a 2 day wonder in the media , but that went for them . I fully expect the fallout from this one today to run and run and wouldn't be surprised to see the referee ( Robertson ) hung out to dry to appease the sporting integrity mob .