Houston hits back

plumbGER

5 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

What you have got to do is prove that,how about arranging a meeting with you,Mark,Chris and Craig and then you can tell them to their face exactly how you feel ?

Or do you hide under a username ?

I've called out Dingwall and Chris Graham previously, in private messages - using my own name. End up with either deflection (from CG)....or in Dingwalls case, just banning me instead of answering questions.

So, once again, who were you on here previously and who are you on FF?

Definitely one of the giggle gang.

1 minute ago, sonowilliam1 said:

Again i'll ask,what question are you asking me ?

That wasn't a question but a statement. 

But going back to 2 or 3 of my last quotes to you, I asked who are the tarriers on here that you speak of? 

2 hours ago, sonowilliam1 said:

It's like a game of tennis between both forums,hopefully one day we'll all pull in the one direction.

What you've got to ask yourselve tho... is Craig Houston really such a bad guy ? He like anyone will make mistakes and undoubtedly have an opinion which doesn't particularly fit in with this forum.We have folk on this thread who dislIke David King,why ?

We had folk on here that was giving it biglicks to McMurdo ( jnr ) - Why.

Craig is certainly not perfect but over the years he's most certainly gave it a go to help the Rangers and rid us of the spivs and like or loathe him he merits some respect for that alone..

What does Dave King bring to Rangers?   What did Craig Houston do for Rangers?   You tell me why I should like either of them.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That wasn't a question but a statement. 

But going back to 2 or 3 of my last quotes to you, I asked who are the tarriers on here that you speak of? 

So your question is...Who are the tarriers on here ?

You.

Just now, K.A.I said:

and what makes you say that exactly? because I don't like King or Houston? - are they two Rangers FC to you? 

Never mind Craig for the moment,why dont you like our chairman ?

We're going to go round in circles here.

Just now, sonowilliam1 said:

Never mind Craig for the moment,why dont you like our chairman ?

We're going to go round in circles here.

Because he's a proven liar but in 2012 when he tried to get on the creditors list for his 20-million pound investment back from 1997/1998 he then came out and publically encouraged the creditors to knock back the CVA. 

His hostile takeover too, driving the shareprice down by advocating boycotts and having our name dragged through the mud even more.

I expect this to fall on deaf ears, though.

All is not lost, however - I'm a resonable guy - all he has to do is give Pedro 15-million to spend in the summer and I'll be impressed. It's less than what he promised but I'd be happy with that as it's a statement of intent and he's at least tried to give the correct backing. 

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Not true. I've already posted today that despite Craig's failings, I've always had replies to questions, and even if he has been a bit evasive at times, he's never resorted to banning me or being rude towards me.

I don't know the guy personally therefore I won't hate him.

Happy?

I'd be happy if there were more like you ,my point is that you're  in a tiny minority on RM .

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Because he's a proven liar but in 2012 when he tried to get on the creditors list for his 20-million pound investment back from 1997/1998 he then came out and publically encouraged the creditors to knock back the CVA. 

His hostile takeover too, driving the shareprice down by advocating boycotts and having our name dragged through the mud even more.

I expect this to fall on deaf ears, though.

All is not lost, however - I'm a resonable guy - all he has to do is give Pedro 15-million to spend in the summer and I'll be impressed. It's less than what he promised but I'd be happy with that as it's a statement of intent and he's at least tried to give the correct backing. 

You see how easy it is,i've been on this forum for five minutes and their is so much venom,initially it was directed towards Craig Houston and only now we are getting to the crux of the matter ( for some )   i would much rather take a risk with David King than with his predecessors.

Craig helped us to get rid of the spivs and i'm forever grateful on that front,has he became too big for his shoes -  Possibly ? I just don't get why folk are hell bent on slagging him off.

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'd be happy if there were more like you ,my point is that you're  in a tiny minority on RM .

The boy has previous for grassing in his own, what's to like about him?

I use the term "his own" loosely, as I am not one of anything he fucking rambles on about.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Have you not seen similar criticism on Facebook and Twitter? And it is similar.

So ££ posters are correct, and just about everyone not on ££ are wrong?

Have I got that right?

My point is the difference in opinion specifically between RM and FF. Can't compare these forums to Twitter and Facebook because they are both more transparent,objective and give people the right of reply in a lot of cases. Stand by my point that RM  is unique in it's condemnation of Houston being practically unanimous. 

2 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

You see how easy it is,i've been on this forum for five minutes and their is so much venom,initially it was directed towards Craig Houston and only now we are getting to the crux of the matter ( for some )   i would much rather take a risk with David King than with his predecessors.

Craig helped us to get rid of the spivs and i'm forever grateful on that front,has he became too big for his shoes -  Possibly ? I just don't get why folk are hell bent on slagging him off.

The first half of your post no ones getting King mixed up with Houston I asked you if it's because I hate King you think I'm a tarrier 

I've explained a lot clearly why I don't like King but you aren't taking it on board your just saying it's venemous instead of debating it. Nothing I've said about King is a lie (some of it's also opinion) 

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

I use the term "his own" loosely, as I am not one of anything he fucking rambles on about.

I agree it was totally wrong,no one should grass on their own,i've been banned from followfollow on many occasions and one of them bannings was for a throw away comment on the young celtic lad ( Jay ) ff can be difficult at times.

5 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

I agree it was totally wrong,no one should grass on their own,i've been banned from followfollow on many occasions and one of them bannings was for a throw away comment on the young celtic lad ( Jay ) ff can be difficult at times.

Yeah well, best to the young lad and everything.

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Ffs you still haven't got the point. Why is Houston hated on one Rangers forum and respected on another ? I've not mentioned once on this thread anything personal about Houston, my interest is only how the divide reflects on both forums. Why is he vilified for grassing on RM and not on FF?.

Just now, ianferguson said:

Ffs you still haven't got the point. Why is Houston hated on one Rangers forum and respected on another ? I've not mentioned once on this thread anything personal about Houston, my interest is only how the divide reflects on both forums. Why is he vilified for grassing on RM and not on FF?.

I'm not here to educate you mate.

16 hours ago, plumbGER said:

POSTED ON BEHALF OF CRAIG HOUSTON

The purpose of this statement is to inform the Club 1872 members who could not make last Thursdays meeting, where, Craig read this out to those present. 

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why was Craig put into the position of having to release a statement, when Club1872 could have aired the meeting on the Club1872 website?

4 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

Dont know,you'l need to ask him.

They could have saved him the trouble of writing the statement he had read out at the meeting. It was unfair to him and members as they had it recorded