Houston hits back

plumbGER

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hello ianferguson,

Just out a staff meeting and we feel it would be best for everyone if Follow Follow was your permanent posting home, well, not permanent, but for good. 

Will let you say your cheerios to everyone then bid you farewell.

God speed.

I'd you've got God on your side I'd be happy to leave ?.

8 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I'm voicing an opinion on my experience on FF. There is no 'agenda' other than giving an opinion. You, clearly, don't get the difference between an agenda and an opinion. What outcome do you think I seek with this supposed agenda? 

I joined FF (before I was aware of RM) with no pre-conceptions. My experience on it (and personally interacting with key figures associated with it) led me to form an opinion, without any help from anyone. I don't want anyone banned from here or for FF to disappear I merely give my opinion about it.

My opinion on CH, again, has been formed from personal experience. My agenda there is clear, my aim would be to remove him from any involvement in any aspect of Rangers or any fans group.

That sums up where opinion and agenda diverge.

?"My agenda is clear " you can't make this up,thank you my vindication is complete. 

Just now, ianferguson said:

?"My agenda is clear " you can't make this up,thank you my vindication is complete. 

You really are 'making it up'.

My personal agenda with CH is clear. I have no agenda with FF just an opinion. Try learning about paragraphs and grammatical structure and you will fully understand what I posted.

My agenda with CH is a personal one (with extremely personal reasons for it). It has nothing whatsoever to do with my being on RM.

That you seem unable to grasp anything that has been said is more telling of your 'agenda' than anything.

21 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You really are 'making it up'.

My personal agenda with CH is clear. I have no agenda with FF just an opinion. Try learning about paragraphs and grammatical structure and you will fully understand what I posted.

My agenda with CH is a personal one (with extremely personal reasons for it). It has nothing whatsoever to do with my being on RM.

That you seem unable to grasp anything that has been said is more telling of your 'agenda' than anything.

?. Ffs stop shouting about your agendas, it makes you look silly.

"My personal agenda with CH is clear" comedy gold , you could have saved me a lot of ink.

Just now, ianferguson said:

?. Ffs stop shouting about your agendas, it makes you look silly.

"My personal agenda with CH is clear" comedy gold , you could have saved me a lot of ink.

You are the one looking silly, clownshoe.

You said my 'agenda' was about FF. Wrong.

You said RM is populated by 'sheep'. Wrong.

You, clearly, have issues with comprehension. I have an opinion about FF from personal experience.

My (and my late wifes) personal experience of CH lead me to want him to have no part in Rangers or any Rangers fan group. 

Now try reading it very slowly and you will understand that nothing there supports the assertions you have claimed. Which are (just to be clear):

1. My opinion on CH was formed because of RM.

2. I have an agenda regarding FF.

And, if I was 'shouting' I'd be DOING THIS.

Finally, unless you are printing what you are posting you aren't using ink (crayon would probably be nearer the mark with you).

11 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You are the one looking silly, clownshoe.

You said my 'agenda' was about FF. Wrong.

You said RM is populated by 'sheep'. Wrong.

You, clearly, have issues with comprehension. I have an opinion about FF from personal experience.

My (and my late wifes) personal experience of CH lead me to want him to have no part in Rangers or any Rangers fan group. 

Now try reading it very slowly and you will understand that nothing there supports the assertions you have claimed. Which are (just to be clear):

1. My opinion on CH was formed because of RM.

2. I have an agenda regarding FF.

And, if I was 'shouting' I'd be DOING THIS.

Finally, unless you are printing what you are posting you aren't using ink (crayon would probably be nearer the mark with you).

My side's are splitting here?, you'll need to stop or see a councillor. Stop the abuse too it's usually a sign of losing the argument. With regards to the ink ffs I give up.

2 hours ago, sonowilliam1 said:

C'mon admit it that last comment from me hurt you,Craig Houston goes through 100 times plus,get of the lads back ffsl

Hurt me ffs. :rofl: You have to do massively better than that you absolute throbber.

As I said before he reaps what he sows. 

40 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

My side's are splitting here?, you'll need to stop or see a councillor. Stop the abuse too it's usually a sign of losing the argument. With regards to the ink ffs I give up.

Is that a local councillor? :rofl: 

It must have been predictive texting its a real pain at times.But then it can be witheringly accurate. Bye Bye.

5 hours ago, ianferguson said:

My point is the difference in opinion specifically between RM and FF. Can't compare these forums to Twitter and Facebook because they are both more transparent,objective and give people the right of reply in a lot of cases. Stand by my point that RM  is unique in it's condemnation of Houston being practically unanimous. 

Well by your logic FF is also unique in not unanimously condemning Houston since you're only comparing the two.

I've not got a strong opinion on Craig Houston either way, don't know enough about him, but the observation I would make is:

A certain noisy section of this forum seem to have a hatred of any Rangers fan who is in the public eye.

The same noisy section claim RM is free for 'debate' yet they are the ones who attempt to shout down and mud sling at anyone who has a different opinion from them. I remember joining this forum around the time Ashley had control and King wanted control and was told to fuck off amongst other things for giving my opinion.

Reading through this thread I see it hasn't changed a huge amount since then.

8 hours ago, sonowilliam1 said:

Okay well in your opinion why are they crazy ?

I could easily say the same about yours,you have so far not substantiated anything other than cat calling like a wummen would do.You're offering nothing,again i'll try - Why the hatred for Craig Houston ? There's more hatred on here for one of our own than one for who came in and switched off the lights and left us in a state of mocking from the filth ? 

That rat is not one of us, he is a chancer and should be chased from the club. Uncle fester provides nothing of substance that is not paid for by someone else behind the scenes,

58 minutes ago, glasgowrangersno1 said:

I've not got a strong opinion on Craig Houston either way, don't know enough about him, but the observation I would make is:

A certain noisy section of this forum seem to have a hatred of any Rangers fan who is in the public eye.

The same noisy section claim RM is free for 'debate' yet they are the ones who attempt to shout down and mud sling at anyone who has a different opinion from them. I remember joining this forum around the time Ashley had control and King wanted control and was told to fuck off amongst other things for giving my opinion.

Reading through this thread I see it hasn't changed a huge amount since then.

You have an admin on this very thread who could ban anyone he doesn't agree with his opinion of CH.

Waiting for the bans....any day now....

5 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I read the posts on his epic speech and they were virtually all sympathetic ,in stark contrast to RM, that good enough for you ?. Any doubts you could do the same smart arse, it's open to anyone.

Aye, and you do know why it seems like that?

41 minutes ago, Smile said:

Gersnet have a good piece on him there if you're a member, tackles the actual statement itself and him as a whole.

Agreed, I'm beginning to wonder why there is an interest as to how RM is being run, is there some sort of survey going on? 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Agreed, I'm beginning to wonder why there is an interest as to how RM is being run, is there some sort of survey going on? 

I think they are trying to change the thread topic and make it more a forum v forum argument rather than pointing out Craig Houston  short comings.

6 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I read the posts on his epic speech and they were virtually all sympathetic ,in stark contrast to RM, that good enough for you ?. Any doubts you could do the same smart arse, it's open to anyone.

And no-one went after any dissenting voices and everyone went holding hands skipping off into the sunset

:lol:

7 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I'd be happy if there were more like you ,my point is that you're  in a tiny minority on RM .

But we can't all be the same mate. There would be no point in having forums.

The point I'm making is, because the majority on here use string language when discussing Craig, I don't. And I'm allowed to have that opinion.

If I posted the exact same "mild" post on ££ I'd be banned.