Houston hits back

plumbGER

15 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Self appointed. The weird thing is that CH's association with those of a colourful past leaves our fans open to the vilest characterization yet he is wanting to be seen as representative of us as a group and the arbiter of our behaviour.

Him and his group will never speak for me thank god.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Somecunt on FF says they were b a ned for supporting King.

They are 100% lying.  They will have been banned for something else, and blamed it on liking king.  It's more likely he signed up out of the blue, just to have a pop at the site, was a multi accounter, or broke some other rule.

16 minutes ago, gogzy said:

They are 100% lying.  They will have been banned for something else, and blamed it on liking king.  It's more likely he signed up out of the blue, just to have a pop at the site, was a multi accounter, or broke some other rule.

I believe it was our favourite publican who made this claim.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I believe it was our favourite publican who made this claim.

I really hold back saying what I think of him sometimes out of respect for Greg.

My old mans a twat too and I've no time for him but it would still break my heart seeing him run down and bad mouthed online by others if he was well-known enough.

I know more people who seriously dislike him than like him. In real life, not even in the online world. 

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not posted much in this thread so just to say, fuck Houston and all who sails with him in his divisive ship of shite.

This is my own opinion and nothing to do with the other 97.5% of RM. :Fod:

Time to lay off the bamboo shoots if you constitute 2.5% of RM big lad.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Sometimes folk are banned, with no reason given after over 10k posts.  Oh, allegedly...... :whistle:

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Sometimes folk are banned, with no reason given after over 10k posts.  Oh, allegedly...... :whistle:

It's entirely possible that could happen, many posters with over 10k posts have been banned,  but it would not be "with no reason given".  A poster with as many posts will have been definitely warned before being banned, and then probably banned for not listening to the warning.   They wouldn't need given a reason for the ban, they will have known why they were banned.

I can say with 100% certainty though, that no poster has ever been banned for simply posting something in support of King/CG/CH/Ashley or any of the others.

most people will lie about why they are banned, because no one usually admits they fucked up. 

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I don't know, i'm not calling anyone a liar, but I just don't buy those on FF who say they got banned for nothing but challenging that cunt McMurdo, or Toxic Jack. I'm assuming they mean Bawsburst when they say TJ, though I doubt it was him, the amount of time Bawsburst spent on here. Maybe an 'employee' of Toxic Jack, but I doubt it was actually him.

Anyway, I was posting on here back when the 'propaganda war' was in full swing, when the above two and Guardian were posting. I don't know anyone on here that gave any of those 3 as much abuse or challenged them as much as I did. McMurdo was trying to find out my personal details to take me to Court ffs :lol: Fucking treacherous, rat bastard that he is, paid propagandist masquerading as a Rangers fan! To say I was pretty 'coarse' with them would be quite an understatement, though I stand by it, and I feel time has proven me right.

Of course others challenged them as well, Carson's Cat for example, more articulate than me, but what i'm trying to say is I find it hard to believe anyone got banned specifically for challenging anyone on here, whether those mentioned or not. Maybe the personal insults involved were bad enough to warrant it, i got warned myself at times, but just for challenging anyone, or backing King, no chance. FFS, and i'm a founder  member of the RM Kingaling Loyal :UK:

That's a great piece posted from Gersnet. A forum I used to post on a bit under my same user name, but a combination of asking for password change every so often, I forgot it, and my daughter arriving, has me spending less time online in general anyway. A much smaller forum, though with many good posters, where I used to read and absorb more than post on it anyway.

SonofWilliam got a good welcome, of course as he had previously read here, he knew his views would get challenged, I thought he had came on to challenge some on here. But didn't really work out that way so far. To anyone else reading from FF, as I know there are plenty, I ask again, come, express your views, challenge those you don't agree with. It's a football forum, about something we all love, our club, so people are going to get passionate, heated, whatever.

One other thing, I seen someone ask on FF yesterday why Houston was called a Grass, someone answered about the 'Wee Jay' thing, calling Houston a snake, insinuating he only did it as it was RM, as there was loads worse on twitter that he ignored. I think the guy who responded had a point, and this is from someone who was very vocal on here at the time saying the posts mocking that wee lad Jay were wrong. The post is still there on FF I think, not deleted. Is it because of this thread, the accusations of banning for such, I don't know, but it's still there.

Heard he's a wanker...

Once upon a time, even those amongst us with no interest in actually joining a supporters group, thought that they could potentially be of use. The club had been abused by a series of shysters and we thought that fans groups with easier access to those in power at ibrox, would be a good thing. 

It's pretty clear now that (despite some well intentioned people being involved) the whole thing is a load of shit. 

Self serving egomaniacs. 

Why does anyone bother with them?

Ignore them. Go to games with your mates and enjoy it. 

8 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

The proof that its contradictory is all here in black and white.

He got a debate and soon as he's stumped for an answer everyone is either a tarrier or a mentalist.

PS you'll notice that despite myself and KAI disagreeing with you neither of has alluded to your mental state, your validity as a Bear or demanded you be banned.

Con-tra-dic-tion.

I don't really follow? I don't believe I named any particular names as I don't know most users from Adamzcuk (see what I did there).

I am merely stating that it appears to be the same old stuff on here RE name calling etc.

1 minute ago, glasgowrangersno1 said:

I don't really follow? I don't believe I named any particular names as I don't know most users from Adamzcuk (see what I did there).

I am merely stating that it appears to be the same old stuff on here RE name calling etc.

How don't you follow? it's laid out quite well mate.

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

It's entirely possible that could happen, many posters with over 10k posts have been banned,  but it would not be "with no reason given".  A poster with as many posts will have been definitely warned before being banned, and then probably banned for not listening to the warning.   They wouldn't need given a reason for the ban, they will have known why they were banned.

I can say with 100% certainty though, that no poster has ever been banned for simply posting something in support of King/CG/CH/Ashley or any of the others.

most people will lie about why they are banned, because no one usually admits they fucked up. 

I absolutely believe this. But equally, I don't believe posters when they say they were banned from FF for disagreeing with Dingwall or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I absolutely believe this. But equally, I don't believe posters when they say they were banned from FF for disagreeing with Dingwall or whatever.

It's happened to more than a few that I know personally. It's not something that's just said or exaggerated imo 

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I got banned for calling Neil Lennon a cunt :lol: 

Followed with a message in an email

"Your posts could get us shut down"

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

General Cartman Lee

Gunslinger

Casy Jones

Ed

Sir Walter Smith Legend

All posters banned with over 10K posts I'm sure, irrelevant post by me

Gunslinger in person was nothing like he was online. Online he was quite an antagonist but in person he was a right sound dude. Really nice in fact.

The last I was in contact with him he was getting right into the RST spivs oot propganda type shite that used to fry my brain though so kinda drifted apart.