Houston hits back

plumbGER

Dammit , a few conspiracy theories got put to bed there ,.  Someone start thinking up more ,.  This him being a grass seems popular ,  lets stick with that one for a while , oh and imagine him going to a ac milan game , makes me sick 

12 minutes ago, buster. said:

If they read that, the majority of the support would probably say you were the moron, the wee band of abuse flingers on here will lap it up though.

What is wrong with constructive criticsm instead of abuse ?

Sound, 

He took the 'moral' high ground and actively tried to out fellow bears for, however crass, comments on a football forum. He bleats on about how he is unemployable because of internet sniping against him, why did he feel the need to 'turn' and call for the same punishment that he claims to suffer???

I dont know the guy personally so i can only base my opinion on his writings and actions and that is why I cant for a minute understand why he continues to surface to go on about how hard done to he is. Regardless what anyone tells you, fan boards and fan reps roles are popularity contests and if he cant handle the heat that brings then dont put yourself forward.  Again i dont think much of him over the grassing of fellow bears so thats how i can never have anything but a poor opinion of him and why i will never frequent a certain pub.

Is that constructive enough?

21 minutes ago, buster. said:

If they read that, the majority of the support would probably say you were the moron, the wee band of abuse flingers on here will lap it up though.

What is wrong with constructive criticsm instead of abuse ?

So you seriously think that he shouldn't have stepped away from any official meetings as a C1872 board member from the moment he applied for a post at Rangers? 

Its the decent and respectable thing to do, it shows the calibre of the people supporting the 'annoyed by facts' clown that this means nothing to them.

He is a self serving no mark. He has never properly engaged with fans with a different point of view and regularly blocked dissenting or questioning voices. 

8 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Sound, 

He took the 'moral' high ground and actively tried to out fellow bears for, however crass, comments on a football forum. He bleats on about how he is unemployable because of internet sniping against him, why did he feel the need to 'turn' and call for the same punishment that he claims to suffer???

I dont know the guy personally so i can only base my opinion on his writings and actions and that is why I cant for a minute understand why he continues to surface to go on about how hard done to he is. Regardless what anyone tells you, fan boards and fan reps roles are popularity contests and if he cant handle the heat that brings then dont put yourself forward.  Again i dont think much of him over the grassing of fellow bears so thats how i can never have anything but a poor opinion of him and why i will never frequent a certain pub.

Is that constructive enough?

He's been more than happy to make himself a public figure so you can't really complain about inviting scrutiny

In truth I'd stopped paying attention to him and all the dramas surrounding the fans groups ages ago but potentially ruining the lives of good Rangers fans just to make himself look good was horrific and it shouldn't be allowed to be forgotten

I have a 2 hr daily commute. Id rather a job at Rangers. Does he really expect fans to turn around and tell the club just to employ him due to potential employers knowing he's a Gers supporter and this making him unemployable. Comes across pretty pathetic. Half an hour of my life I wont get back.

See if he would put half as much effort into defending the Rangers fans and the Club from our enemies as he put Into that article and defending himself then hed be the perfect man for the job. But he's exposed numerous times the fact that he has a personal agenda and seeks to profit personally from what has happened over the past 5 years.

Why does a fans liason have to be be a supporter anyway?  There are dozens of different "types" of supporter all who have differing opinions of what would be be a perfect match day experience. The fans liason should have experience in similar roles not just someone who can prove their a big Rangers fan. To be honest I'm at the point that I think the less fans involved the better because any fan will cause controversy and be under scrutiny to see who's "side" he's on before he even starts the job.

Craig Houston is definitely not the man for the job he's a cunt with his head up his arse,  and is pure gutted he didn't get the job and his first point of call was to attack the very fans he was applying to represent.  He just proved once again why he should be nowhere near the club. Get it up ye Craig

26 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

He obviously knows he's a divisive figure so if he wasn't in it for self gain surely he'd step aside?

He has actually said on social media or in the press that he is a divisive figure and wouldnt be suited to a committee. Its been posted on here quite a few times.

How many members are in SOS? Is it not one of the smallest groups?  There are RSCs with more members I believe. Maybe CH should have realised that. 

If you can't get the majority of the fans to support your group in five years then why would you expect the fans to elect you into into a cushy role at the Club.

He's a genuine loon ball narcissist

12 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

I have a 2 hr daily commute. Id rather a job at Rangers. Does he really expect fans to turn around and tell the club just to employ him due to potential employers knowing he's a Gers supporter and this making him unemployable. Comes across pretty pathetic. Half an hour of my life I wont get back.

Does come across like that but I believe he did say Blair shouldnt have been allowed to stand for election which could have impacted his chances. However Gilligan and Murray are on the board of the club so have they let him down?

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

How many members are in SOS? Is it not one of the smallest groups?  There are RSCs with more members I believe. Maybe CH should have realised that. 

If you can't get the majority of the fans to support your group in five years then why would you expect the fans to elect you into into a cushy role at the Club.

He's a genuine loon ball narcissist

Always thought it was only two. Himself and the bloke that got done for dealing and firearms I believe.

31 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

May be hard to get a job, It would show up on disclosure scotland thats hes a high profile rangers man....

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

May be hard to get a job, It would show up on disclosure scotland thats hes a high profile rangers man....

That's why Gordon Ramsay has to stick to the cheffing. Nobody else will employ him.

Heard he phoned Craig to get some tips on how to deal with the fame.

9 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. He's trying to get onto a gravy train and he's pissed that folk are making that difficult for him. He ain't the man for that role. IMO, his work is done. Get a job, buy your ST and support the Gers. CH is owed nothing as far as i'm concerned.

Getting a job with Rangers. Gilligan and Murray are his pals. I was a bit surprised he went against Blair for C1872 elections.

Those Louden Tavern guys never slate anyone at Rangers. It pays.