Houston hits back

plumbGER

9 minutes ago, thesins said:

Buster, I attended protests, marches, held up cards etc as I felt strongly that the club was in the hands of people who didn't care and who were taking money out the club. I refused to boycott though. This has nothing to do with anything that Craig or anyone else did in the past. This is about Craig's behaviour since he was elected to the Board of Club 1872 and he needs to go.

Fair enough, your opinion mate.........That is a more measured and less abusive post than some of the others I'm referring to.

Did he actually read that out at the meeting? I don't imagine those in attendance, looking for answers following the three board resignations, would have wanted to hear him rambling on about himself.

Why so many thought it was a good idea to vote him on in the first place remains a fucking mystery.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Sounds like a geez a job to me, how the fuck can you be unemployable in the motor trade being a "high profile Rangers fan".

Aye, Douglas Park has done alright out of it over the years.

Who did he grass on? Honest question must have missed this. It's clear that the dislike of him on here runs deep so there must be a number of reasons. The problem I have is that in threads like this there are10% posts explaining the situation and. 90% saying what a d!ck he is and I can't be bothered reading the whole lot. Every 3pages can someone summarise with bullet points 

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Sounds like a geez a job to me, how the fuck can you be unemployable in the motor trade being a "high profile Rangers fan".

Aye. Parks business must have went downhill rapid after they joined the board. Thinking about it maybe he is after a job with Parks now.

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Who did he grass on? Honest question must have missed this. It's clear that the dislike of him on here runs deep so there must be a number of reasons. The problem I have is that in threads like this there are10% posts explaining the situation and. 90% saying what a d!ck he is and I can't be bothered reading the whole lot. Every 3pages can someone summarise with bullet points 

Read the thread. No one's here to wipe your arse,

4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

There were some posts on here about the wee guy with Downs that is always on the pitch with the Earls. Houston  thought about it for sometime , he told the world,then posted their comments and wanted them named and shamed. Marshall of the Louden supported him and wanted their workplaces posted. Marshalls not to popular either.

14 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

There were some posts on here about the wee guy with Downs that is always on the pitch with the Earls. Houston  thought about it for sometime , he told the world,then posted their comments and wanted them named and shamed. Marshall of the Louden supported him and wanted their workplaces posted. Marshalls not to popular either.

tbf its the latest in a long line of shite from Craig and some of the people he's associated with over the last 5 years.

6 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Getting parked up at McDonalds even though yer stuff is ready....#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

Traffic lights turning to red when you approach them....#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

Losing your hair...#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

Not getting what you ordered from the takeaway...#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

Getting flat pints from the Louden..#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

No having to pay to get into Ibrox..#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

Having to shave your pubes twice a day..#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

Singing Tiffany's I think we're alone now...#causeyerahighprofilerangersfan

Ach OK, since you asked for it

38 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

22 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

tbf its the latest in a long line of shite from Craig and some of the people he's associated with over the last 5 years.

He also claimed that the admins on here wouldn't let him create an account, which was also shite.

Lying weasel of a guy.

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

This is a forum for working class Rangers fans, mate so there was no danger we could allow him to have an account on here, he's too high profile and the stampede to read his posts would melt the servers.

I've heard that white smoke blows from his chimney whenever he posts on Facebook.

Some man.