Pedro Caixinha and Martyn Waghorn Press Conference

RFCRobertson

3 hours ago, Smile said:

I was standing at the press/media entrance to the cup Final Raman was standing beside me seems to mince about a lot i thought.

Grabbed some wee Rangers supporter and a wee Hibs supporter who came together for an interview.

He interviewed me in Villarreal. Never made it on the telly though! :lol:

He was getting us all to do the bouncy. On camera. 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

By law you must be given 28days off and we are not going to have that..

Lets see how the press spin that 

Same as the stuff about the league set up, sure that will be turned into some sensational headline about PC demanding league reconstruction. 

He doesn't give a fuck tho, I can see him putting a few of those wee rat fucks in their place over the next couple of seasons. 

Very Interesting interview with Pedro.   No messin' with him it seems.   He puts his point, sticks out his jaw, fixes his eyes, smiles and waits to see what the response is then deals with it.    I suspect there are no illusions on the training pitch about who is boss, and about the consequences for players if they don't respond positively to what they are being coached or required to do.  

I don't know if he'd be able to build a successful side at Rangers.   I sure hope he is able to.   The big factor he can't control is whether he will get enough of a transfer fund to do the job.  

Sounds too like JJ is also settling in well and aligned with Pedro's way of thinking as a coach.  

18 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Raman getting put in his place a belter :lol: 

Can still see the fuckin wankers face when he had to announce the "RED IMPS" score with his green silk tie on.
Looked like he had just announced LIDL had ran out of curry sauce.
A rancid fuckin bheggar and fuck him.
Actually fancies himself as a bit of a jolly craicster.

17 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

Waggy is a better interviewee than goal scorer. He should join Nicky Clark at Dunfermline - he's never premiership standard. Maybe Accies.

Pedro showing a lot of faith in him just now. He needs to start paying it back quickly with goals. If he starts on Saturday there is no excuses left.

His analogy of looking inside out, rather than outside in.  A masterstoke that was checkmate!

The guy is one of the most rounded individuals we have had here.  He gives respect and commands it, without constantly mentioning the word itself.

Pedro is the James Bond of Scottish Football!

1 hour ago, dande101 said:

So if Waghorns doing the presser then he plays?

Would rather Dodoo got a run in the team alongside Miller. 

Usually the case, aye.

Never been convinced by Dodoo but you could argue that he hasn't had a chance, and given he did well at the weekend I think he deserves a start. Miller, Waghorn and Garner have been brutal so they may as well draw straws to see who starts with him.

18 hours ago, Torontoblue76 said:

His body language when asked about player availability tells me that Joe D will get a start this week. What price Dodoo and Waghorn up front with Kenny in behind them? Harry and McKay on the bench...

No Waghorn. He'll just waste others' chances. Garner and Dodoo with Miller behind them. Garner isn't good enough either but he's more useful. 

2 hours ago, dande101 said:

So if Waghorns doing the presser then he plays?

Would rather Dodoo got a run in the team alongside Miller. 

I'd agree if Waghorn is doing the press then he'll start. 

I have a sneaky feeling he'll rest Miller ahead of Celtic. So possible Dodoo will get a start anyway. 

38 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

No Waghorn. He'll just waste others' chances. Garner and Dodoo with Miller behind them. Garner isn't good enough either but he's more useful. 

Good point sir. I cringed a little when MW got the ball in the Aberdeen game - so slow...

9 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

Good point sir. I cringed a little when MW got the ball in the Aberdeen game - so slow...

Slow and continually blasts the ball into orbit. Dodoo is our most precise striker. Garner can make space for him, while Kenny is good in the box.