Favourite Goals Against The Sheep

Laudrup1984

Following Miller's stunner against the sheep I stumbled across this fantastic little montage of goals against the sheep. Not sure if it's been posted before. Some great goals as well as some really important ones too! Really enjoyable little 7 minutes or so! So many favourites in there. Enjoy.......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6.42 mins on this - was my first ever trip to Pittodrie as a young in' .. think it was a midweek but could be mistaken, was about 25 years ago.

Wasn't at the 2-0 Ibrox title win in 1991 was just a kid or that would have topped it.

Special mention/s for games I've been at :

Sebo last minute equaliser (as RFC52 says, they thought they got a win for the first time in 20 years)
The goals in the 1993 Scottish Cup Final at Parkhead (my first ever final)
Gascoigne's solo goal 8-in-a-row game at Ibrox.
Jelavic overhead kick at Pittodrie midweek (massive 3-points in winning that league)

Every goal Laudrup scored against them was a thing of beauty. It was as if he went out of his way to just take the piss out of those cunts, trying to outdo his last goal each time! Absolute hero.

McCoist's goals for the golden boot were class, big Mark for the title win and we love a wee overhead kick against them with Jela and Pete.

Cooper's free kick is just perfection.

Ian Ferguson loved sticking it to those cunts too time and again. Then you've got Gazza.

Durrant's slide rule pass into the back of the net was class as well.

And big Prso, that game was so huge in the context of winning the league, Even then it seemed impossible but that gave us hope.

Just so many great goals!

I enjoyed Miller's against them at Ibrox in December. Was right in front of where I sit.

We'd been playing shite for months and everyone expected them to gub us. Atmosphere was brilliant that day. 

Probably the last bit of joy I had during Warburton's reign. 

44 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Following Miller's stunner against the sheep I stumbled across this fantastic little montage of goals against the sheep. Not sure if it's been posted before. Some great goals as well as some really important ones too! Really enjoyable little 7 minutes or so! So many favourites in there. Enjoy.......

You forget some of the crackers we've scored . Some really good goals there . 

16 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You forget some of the crackers we've scored . Some really good goals there . 

And that's only some of them! Used to love all the videos we had out back in the day during the late 80s, early 90s. Would watch them all the time. The old commentary is all very nostalgic and back when it was all rather refreshing too, much preferred to some of the pish we have to endure today......

50 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

6.42 mins on this - was my first ever trip to Pittodrie as a young in' .. think it was a midweek but could be mistaken, was about 25 years ago.

Wasn't at the 2-0 Ibrox title win in 1991 was just a kid or that would have topped it.

Special mention/s for games I've been at :

Sebo last minute equaliser (as RFC52 says, they thought they got a win for the first time in 20 years)
The goals in the 1993 Scottish Cup Final at Parkhead (my first ever final)
Gascoigne's solo goal 8-in-a-row game at Ibrox.
Jelavic overhead kick at Pittodrie midweek (massive 3-points in winning that league)

Was Sebo's not a winner?