Favourite Goals Against The Sheep

Laudrup1984

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Got to be Gazza slapping his way through most of the Aberdeen team. Amazing moment to be there for. What a player he was when he was in the mood. That was 25/30 minutes of brilliance

No quite Dembelesque tho

Most remember the 3 goals that won us the league, but this one was special for many reasons. Its an amazing goal when the guy was going through some of his darker times, and the sheep were givin him pelters. You can see what it means to him by his reaction, rarely did he celebrate goals in that manner. 

Ian Durants goal in the final that ended 3 - 3 was superb too, a real favourite of mine and we go on to beat them in the shoot out, remember me and my mother going nuts when we won :dance:

Some great goals we have scored against them and by the way Millers on Sunday was total class too, technique, power and placement :bow:

:aberdeen:    :angrywillie:

Davie Coopers free kick in the Skol Cup Final. I was directly behind it about 150 yards away! Still got my ticket stub btw.

Never seen a ball struck harder or more perfectly in my life, nor will I. 

Jorg Albertz scored some screamers, no doubt about that, but that Davie Cooper free kick was just something else. 

The anticipation of it, then hearing the ball struck, nanoseconds later seeing the net bulge followed by the slight delay & the total bedlam & cacophony of noise. Did we just witness that??

Yup - we did...

Oh, ps - Big Mark Hateleys goal at Ibrox last game of the season always sticks in my mind too. Not the best, but very important nonetheless.

Helicopter Saturday before Helicopter Sunday was even contemplated...

Sebooooo!!!!!!

Possibly for when it was scored during the match and the fact that sheep were pissing me off singing that dirge 'ten men went to mow' for about 25 mins thinking they were getting a point.

Up steps Sebo.... and it was 'ten men went to m.....'