Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Defo mate.

Nearly every member has made a cunt of it when wrecked.

logged in 56 notifications and you just know you've fucked it.

I defo dont believe he was hacked or whatever else. I don't believe a robber nicked his phone stole money from his rbs account or whatever and then got so wound up by someone sayin he wasn't confident of beating Aberdeen :lol:

It passes relatively quickly on RM as its never usually that long till someone else fucks it.

:lol:

you know you've fucked it when you've 3/4 notifications coming in at the one time and you can't keep up with all the replies and no cunt is backing you up.....that's when you roll out the old someone stole my phone pish! 

He should have came on and told sportingintegritymyarse to get fucked and he won £200! I checked the odds just before and we were 3/1 to beat the cunts on SkyBet

Half-time was 4/1. 

Then laughed at all the ones saying we were gonna get pumped off the sheep, Cumnockbear was actually right the entire time :lol:

Well have the ladies and gentlemen of the jury reached a verdict.....

Guilty your honour of bullshit excuses and no having the balls to say aye a was mwi and made a cunt of myself..... 

Punishment shall be never ever living this one down and changing your username to bullshit boy....

Just now, Inigo said:

An impressive face-off between several posters in the practical assessment stage in their application for Pedro's number 3 role...

'Miller needs off....Looks lost, not pressing, not tackling, barely even running.  Usually bursting a gut everygame..' @FlashHarryForrester

'Need Miller off. He's a man down.' and 'Miller has been fucking horrendous. He had never been a midfielder so I don't get why managers think he is now.' @GaryMc

'Fuck me, it's Dodoo' @jim89

'Garner off for Dodoo is the wrong sub to make.' @Lloyd72

and the piece de resistance...

'Miller destroys our play. I honestly think we'd do better in the last 15 minutes if he just went off.' :lol: @Creampuff

Pedro: 'Don't contact us, we'll contact you, boys.'

:troll: Hindsight is great fur a laugh. Sorry, lads, but it was funny to read.

:lol: Brilliant, cream puffs was the best. Even I was screaming at Miller before he scored, typical, then pops up with a belter

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

An impressive face-off between several posters in the practical assessment stage in their application for Pedro's number 3 role...

'Miller needs off....Looks lost, not pressing, not tackling, barely even running.  Usually bursting a gut everygame..' @FlashHarryForrester

'Need Miller off. He's a man down.' and 'Miller has been fucking horrendous. He had never been a midfielder so I don't get why managers think he is now.' @GaryMc

'Fuck me, it's Dodoo' @jim89

'Garner off for Dodoo is the wrong sub to make.' @Lloyd72

and the piece de resistance...

'Miller destroys our play. I honestly think we'd do better in the last 15 minutes if he just went off.' :lol: @Creampuff

Pedro: 'Don't contact us, we'll contact you, boys.'

:troll: Hindsight is great fur a laugh. Sorry, lads, but it was funny to read.

The match-day threads literally ALWAYS have loads of they comments about Miller in the first 20-30 minutes ..

Then he scores.

Happens in every game he scores in (no shit eh but I mention this for the comments)

19 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Then laughed at all the ones saying we were gonna get pumped off the sheep, Cumnockbear was actually right the entire time :lol:

thats the thing, he's probably choking to brag about his win but canny because it means the whole phone nicked thing was a pile of bullshit :lol:

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The match-day threads literally ALWAYS have loads of they comments about Miller in the first 20-30 minutes ..

Then he scores.

Happens in every game he scores in (no shit eh but I mention this for the comments)

Yeah, it does. A particularly stunning reversal this time though. Never re-read a thread like that before. Pretty amusing.